Cheerleaders?

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
Will the cheerleaders be in front of the student section for the real games? They were in front of us (138) the whole game, and it just seems to me, while the view is great, that they should be in front of the students to lead the student section? call me crazy but it was kinda hard to watch the game!

I have a friend who's a current cheerleader, and she said (direct quote) "We cheer in every corner except the far left; that's for the away team's cheerleaders". I assume she's referring to the visitor's corner as "far left". So the cheerleaders will be spread out it sounds like all around the stadium.

I have a friend who's a current cheerleader, and she said (direct quote) "We cheer in every corner except the far left; that's for the away team's cheerleaders". I assume she's referring to the visitor's corner as "far left". So the cheerleaders will be spread out it sounds like all around the stadium.

its exactly like it was in the dome. The cheerleaders are split into 3 groups, usually Dance team, all-girl squad and the combined men/womens squad and they are in the two corners on the home sidelines and the one corner nearest the student section on the visitors sideline. They rotate through all the spots during the game. They never were in front of the student section last year at the dome either. Especially now with the endzones being so close to the wall of the stadium, there is no room in the end zones for cheerleaders at all...

student section

the student section does not need cheerleaders. Coed in pink tank in the student section at the scrimmage beat the cheerleaders in the looks dept hands down. I wonder if her rack was all natural?

its exactly like it was in the dome. The cheerleaders are split into 3 groups, usually Dance team, all-girl squad and the combined men/womens squad and they are in the two corners on the home sidelines and the one corner nearest the student section on the visitors sideline. They rotate through all the spots during the game.

We we're on the open end of the stadium (away from the student section) on the visitor's side and had cheerleaders in front of us yesterday; so I'm assuming the visitor's area closest to the student section won't get the cheerleaders. Too bad for them, because the Dance Team was effing amazing. :D

the student section does not need cheerleaders. Coed in pink tank in the student section at the scrimmage beat the cheerleaders in the looks dept hands down. I wonder if her rack was all natural?

+1. wait!what? wins the thread. I am really glad my seats are near the student section...

I would assume the visitors cheer corner would be down by sec 101-103 since the visitors have seats on both the lower and upper levels in that corner.

I would assume the visitors cheer corner would be down by sec 101-103 since the visitors have seats on both the lower and upper levels in that corner.

Ugh. That's going to suck. Fail on my end for not properly thinking that through during seat selection, then.

During the scrimmage, we had cheerleaders by 105 (visitor's open end), but there were none by 115 (visitor's closed end). So I'm saying there's a chance....

Top Bottom