Cheering for San Diego State today

Wow. What a finish. Like others, too bad one had to lose. I'd love it if they both become yearly Sweet 16 teams.

Yep, nobody will ever call them on it or hold them accountable for the worst decision in the history of Gophers sports. The mediocrity train will continue to roll merrily along, unabated, at the U.

Yep, nobody will ever call them on it or hold them accountable for the worst decision in the history of Gophers sports. The mediocrity train will continue to roll merrily along, unabated, at the U.
There is no guarantee dutch would've succeeded here.

Happy for him.

Hope MN returns to final 4 in my lifetime.

Oh mylanta. I turned on the Connecticut game and some dipshit was singing as part of the pre game. This has take place of the embarrassing stupor bowl. Of course I have no idea who was singing becaue it serves exactly no purpose.

FAU's half-court offense was beyond pathetic.

SDSU was playing at FAU's pace most of the game, but they regained control just in time.

Basketball has an end of game problem. They need to eliminate timeouts, badly. Go down to 2 timeouts per team or drop down to 1 timeout per team with 2 minutes to go. They need to do something. It's borderline unwatchable.

SDSU was playing at FAU's pace most of the game, but they regained control just in time.

Basketball has an end of game problem. They need to eliminate timeouts, badly. Go down to 2 timeouts per team or drop down to 1 timeout per team with 2 minutes to go. They need to do something. It's borderline unwatchable.
You may have a point but I’m not sure this game proves it. It was a relatively smooth ending and San Diego played out the last 35 seconds without a timeout and not fouling. It could have gone on ten minutes longer.

There were lots of timeouts. FAU took 2 timeouts on their final possession alone. There were many before that.

You've been conditioned.

It’s not any different than any other sport. They slow it down at the end of the game. Timeouts are saved. TV gets a few more ads in. It’s the game.
Soccer doesn't have that problem. Hockey doesn't. Baseball had a problem that they've addressed.

Oh mylanta. I turned on the Connecticut game and some dipshit was singing as part of the pre game. This has take place of the embarrassing stupor bowl. Of course I have no idea who was singing becaue it serves exactly no purpose.
She had hairy pits, so that was quite the sight. That was enough to get me to turn it to the Wild pregame show.

Top Bottom