Cheering against WI

94Gopher

Reaction score
In the past I always cheered for the BigTen teams. Winning made the BigTen better as a conference which meant more teams in the Dance. This year I think our squad is good enough that we won't be on the bubble. So it is with joy in my heart that I am cheering for Marquette -- not that it appears to be helping....

P.S. The Gophers are the only thing good about this god-forsaken place in the winter. I guess the shoveling is affecting my attitude!

Na.

I always cheer for the big ten against any non big ten school. Go Badgers. If they have a few more nice wins it will only help us when we squash them in a few weeks.

Made what looked like a certain blowout into a close game. Sometimes I think WI's style is to make the game hard to watch

Wisconsin was easily the better team and owned the boards. Good road win for the Big Ten. I think that makes The Eagles 0-1 vs. the Big Ten...

bo's teams are always hard to watch. If he didn't have the MN kids his team would be absolutely terrible. Hopefully that pipeline is done. Saw a little bit of the game and don't see how Brueswitz (sp) is on the court.

I hate Becky and would not cheer for them unless they were playing Satan himself.

They were at around 45% for an OR% - just ridiculous. We looked awful today.

Now, onto Kentucky vs. I4. Go Wildcats!!

Warrior,
I know why you want Kentucky to win and obviously I'm not trying to change your mind, but for me this is a great fan game -- cheer for a B10 team and against Kentucky!

The Minnesota guys played well in this game. Berggren looks like he's going to be a pretty good scorer.

I hope sconnie loses every game. Other than taylor they don't appear to have a guard to handle the ball. They are not physical other than the hack brueswitz (sp). Our front line should be able to handle the boards and they appear to not be able to shoot the 3 like last year.

F

Wisconsin BB is Minnesota's "B" team. Have to cheer for them.

WI is my F team... as in I will never F-ing cheer for them. While I admit cheering for MN high schoolers who play elsewhere than the U (including Taylor, Leuer, etc), as long as they're wearing red I hope their frickin' team loses. Every time.

WI is my F team... as in I will never F-ing cheer for them. While I admit cheering for MN high schoolers who play elsewhere than the U (including Taylor, Leuer, etc), as long as they're wearing red I hope their frickin' team loses. Every time.

Agree with this. I take a Marion Barber with the Cowboys type of mentality with minny players. I liked seeing Stommes do some nice things today, and have his family be proud, but I'm more glad that our team rocked theirs. And I want Leuer to score 15, Taylor 15, and the Badgers to lose by 40 in every game.

Top Bottom