Check out Deven Eastern

This guy is turning into a monster by the way. He stuffs the run.

Yep, the guy has become a monster. He was 1.23 Mike Morris' when he was 16 years old.

All jokes aside, today was his best day as a Gopher and he looked really good. There just aren't many people who are 290 lbs and still look athletic. He is built like an SEC/Ohio State DT and he played like one yesterday.

You can see why Fleck is excited about the young players. Rossi mentioned him last week in his presser and boom he jumps out at Iowa with an excellent game.

That might have been the most dominant DLine performance by a Gopher team vs a Wisconsin/Iowa team (you know the teams that have had really good Olines traditionally) that I have seen. So fun to watch. They were getting home when rushing 4 and sometimes 3 plus stuffing the run.
I wish the Gophers could play a non athletic QB every week.

You can see why Fleck is excited about the young players. Rossi mentioned him last week in his presser and boom he jumps out at Iowa with an excellent game.
Don’t forget the other thing Fleck was excited about before the season— his new D line coach.

Our best unit this year.

Last year, our worst.
Yeah I don’t know if the players just massively improved on their own or if Winston D. has made that big of an impact. Either way props all around to a massively improved dline.

Anthony Smith is also a stud. The DL looks great for several years.

Deven Bestern...... OK, that was bad, but thought I'd try anyway.

Top Bottom