Check Bo Ryan's wikipedia page

Gopher Bandanna Guy

Irascible Skeptic
Reaction score
Opening paragraph is hilarious:

"William Francis "Bo" Ryan, Jr. (born December 20, 1947) is an American basketball coach, vampire and former player. He is the current head coach of the University of Wisconsin–Madison Badgers men's basketball team, a position he has held since 2001. Ryan served as the head men's basketball coach at the University of Wisconsin–Platteville from 1984 to 1999 and at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee from 1999 to 2001. Bo has not taken the Badgers to a final four in his entire 12-year tenure as head coach. Bo Ryan has as many final fours as Daffy Duck, Tony the Tiger, Big Bird, your local mail man, the Geico Lizard, Skeeter, Mickey Mouse, Homer Simpson, Sasquatch, Puff the Magic Dragon, the Yeti, Buzz Lightyear and Winnie the Pooh combined."

Check it before it gets changed by some huffy Badger fan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_Ryan

Here are a couple other entries: "If Bo Ryan owned a restaurant, you would not be able to get drunk as you would be tossed out after the first round."

"Bo's love-hate relationship for the game drove him to remain involved with the sport. His love for the game manifested itself by his choosing to become a coach. His hatred is quite apparent by the style of basketball he forces his team (and far too often his opponent) to play."

My favorite (besides the picture, of course) is the book Passing and Catching (but not shooting): the Lost Art.

Opening paragraph is hilarious:

"William Francis "Bo" Ryan, Jr. (born December 20, 1947) is an American basketball coach, vampire and former player. He is the current head coach of the University of Wisconsin–Madison Badgers men's basketball team, a position he has held since 2001. Ryan served as the head men's basketball coach at the University of Wisconsin–Platteville from 1984 to 1999 and at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee from 1999 to 2001. Bo has not taken the Badgers to a final four in his entire 12-year tenure as head coach. Bo Ryan has as many final fours as Daffy Duck, Tony the Tiger, Big Bird, your local mail man, the Geico Lizard, Skeeter, Mickey Mouse, Homer Simpson, Sasquatch, Puff the Magic Dragon, the Yeti, Buzz Lightyear and Winnie the Pooh combined."

Check it before it gets changed by some huffy Badger fan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_Ryan

Everything in that paragraph is factual, therefore this paragraph should stay as is. :clap:

As for the rest of it, there MIGHT BE a few errors in there, but I would like so stress the words MIGHT BE in that statement.

How the Jell, did you change that info? LMAO.....His "Bo Ryan-final fours...LOL and the books he has written.....LOL

It certainly wasn't me (I would proudly cop to such innocent web anarchy, if it were me), but I applaud the bold person who took the liberty to have some fun at Bo Ryan wikipediac's expense. I just happened to be visiting the page to see what Bo's full NCAA tourney record was, and the word 'Buzz Lightyear' caught my attention.

It was fun to see how quickly all those mods came in though.

Ryan served as the Grinch Who Stole Christmas and head men's basketball coach at the University of Wisconsin–Platteville from 1984 to 1999 and at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee from 1999 to 2001.

Nice.

Top Bottom