Charlie Miller

People think Harbison is rethinking his commitment because he did exactly what he said he would do when he committed, followed through on his official visits.

Thanks, I really hope he sticks with his commitment.

People think Harbison is rethinking his commitment because he did exactly what he said he would do when he committed, followed through on his official visits.

Harbison has no other visits sets up right now. He "might" visit vandy in January but that is unlikely.

I haven't heard anything about him re-thinking his commitment, do you have some information on why and who else is re-thinking?

No no. Just because of him still intending to take another visit. With Andre decommiting and with Kill's comments about "half" the listed commitments were wrong just has me paranoid. In addition you have the rumors of guys like Joiner showing interest here after already commiting somewhere else and so many WR's Minnesota has talked to or are still recruiting it seems like a situation in flux.

Nelson has his official this weekend too so you can bet they will be spending some time together. I wonder if it is within rules for them to have a throwing session together? I think so, but coaches can't be there?

I'm sure it's exactly as you said it. The NCAA can't tell 2 high school kids who they can play catch with. Obviously they can regulate what coaches can do.

Well I think that leaves it up to Minnesota and UCLA for McDonald.. I just have a gut feeling he chooses UCLA and we end up with Gregory.

Well I think that leaves it up to Minnesota and UCLA for McDonald.. I just have a gut feeling he chooses UCLA and we end up with Gregory.

Either way, we would be getting a great athlete. I'd be pleased with either one of those guys.

UCLA has some serious roster trimming to do to make room for all these guys they r courting. Andre will be a gopher in 8 days..... Jmo

@RyanBurnsGI Vero Beach (Fla.) WR Charlie Miller just told me he committed to Vanderbilt

Bummer!

It makes you wonder if there is some negative recruiting. But, then maybe it is a case where a kid in Fla thinking Tennessee is a lot closer to home.

You'd think that Andre and Gregory we'd have a better chance at since they are both from the Midwest...

RivalsCNee Chris Nee
At this time, Vero Beach (Fla.) wide receiver Charlie Miller is not considered a commitment to #Vanderbilt

Either way, we would be getting a great athlete. I'd be pleased with either one of those guys.

Totally agree. I just want one of these guys. I'm sure we'll reel atleast one in. If we somehow have room and can get McDonald and Gregory.. would make for one great February 1st.

Top Bottom