Change is good

Sand Gopher

Reaction score
This is the first time in many years that I've felt good about being a Gopher fan. I realize that the Coach Kill hasn't even coached a game and this team hasn't proven a single thing yet, but something feels different.

I'm far from home and living in Saudi Arabia. I'm excited because I will be able to listen to tomorrow's game on streaming radio. I'm going to be hunkered and bunkered down in front of my computer with a bowl of popcorn and wearing a maroon and gold tee shirt. I really don't feel any excitement about the Vikings this year, but for some reason I'm feeling hope for this team and for us as fans. So... even if we lose tomorrow, I will not fall into negativity. I am very fired up for tomorrow's game and hope that all Gopher fans within the state will take the time to enjoy the chance to watch the game. Okay... I'm off of my soap box now. I just really want to voice my support for this team and the coach. Go Gophs!!!

Sand Gopher...if you've got your computer, you just might be able to watch the game live. If ESPN's websites like ESPN 3 doesn't carry it, try justin.tv or something like that- you might get lucky! Good luck!

I assume you are military, if you are thanks for your service.

I agree this I have not been this optimistic since early in the Mason years. Hopefully Kill can do more than just be consistently slightly above average.

I could do ESPN 3, but don't want to subscribe right now. I'll check Justin TV tomorrow evening and see what's happening. I went to Learfield's website and found that I could listen for free. I might end up subscribing within a week or two if I really end up wanting to watch the games live.

I could do ESPN 3, but don't want to subscribe right now. I'll check Justin TV tomorrow evening and see what's happening. I went to Learfield's website and found that I could listen for free. I might end up subscribing within a week or two if I really end up wanting to watch the games live.

There's a work around for espn 3. Go to espn3.com. Click on an event to watch that is live. When the box pops up to select which carrier you have pick "AT&T". The box for the logging on will pop up, then click the link to create a niew account. Go back and sign in and bam, you have free access.

This is the first time in many years that I've felt good about being a Gopher fan. I realize that the Coach Kill hasn't even coached a game and this team hasn't proven a single thing yet, but something feels different.

I'm far from home and living in Saudi Arabia. I'm excited because I will be able to listen to tomorrow's game on streaming radio. I'm going to be hunkered and bunkered down in front of my computer with a bowl of popcorn and wearing a maroon and gold tee shirt. I really don't feel any excitement about the Vikings this year, but for some reason I'm feeling hope for this team and for us as fans. So... even if we lose tomorrow, I will not fall into negativity. I am very fired up for tomorrow's game and hope that all Gopher fans within the state will take the time to enjoy the chance to watch the game. Okay... I'm off of my soap box now. I just really want to voice my support for this team and the coach. Go Gophs!!!

One of the main reasons it feels different is that Kill is a proven winner, I know I know, it wasn't in a top notch conference but he has proven himself as a winner and he has a support staff that is loyal to him and most have been with him a long time. What I noticed right away with kill was in his first press conference where I didn't hear once about a Rose Bowl, Big Ten Championship taking gopher nation to the promise land. Basicly what I got from that first talk he gave was trying to get this team back to being RELEVENT!! in the conference, that is what I got from Kill unlike blowhard Brewster who promised the moon the first time he opened his mouth and then couldn't deliver.

He really is all about "doing it" and not at all about just words. Can't wait until kickoff.

Top Bottom