CFN Bowl Predictions

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
Last year when everyone wrote us off, CFN had the Gophers going to the Motor City Bowl. As you all know, we exceeded that. This year, CFN has us in the Insight Bowl against Missouri.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/862394.html

One thing I'll never understand is the respect Wisconsin gets in these pre-season prognostications. While the only thing that matters is what the record is at the end of the season, seeing the arrogance of Bucky is really annoying. Don't they see the trend:

12-1
9-4
7-6

My only advice to Wisconsin: keep Bielema...he's on a roll!

Wisconsin football has earned the respect of current sports writers by producing winning seasons the last 19 years. So, hats off to 'em and let's see if Brew and the crew can put us on a push for 19 successful seasons sprinkled with a Rose Bowl win or two. The B10 is in a sea change and MN has to make hay while the sunshines.

Wisconsin football has earned the respect of current sports writers by producing winning seasons the last 19 years. So, hats off to 'em and let's see if Brew and the crew can put us on a push for 19 successful seasons sprinkled with a Rose Bowl win or two. The B10 is in a sea change and MN has to make hay while the sunshines.

While I agree that there is a certain amount of respect due the program, that respect at this point should be pointed Alvarez's way. He's the one that brought them from the depths of the Big Ten to a Champion. Bielema was part of that, but in a more limited sense. Wisconsin Fan's attitude is now: what have you done for me lately? My parents cancelled their 25 years of season tickets with the transition and price hike.

I don't think it's going to get better anytime soon in Madison - despite the unearned respect the writers are giving them.

Top Bottom