Central Arkansas

NO!!! Ugh. That would suck.

I thought I had heard somewhere, i think during a Boise broadcast, that the NCAA passed a rule requiring green turf on future installations. Can anyone confirm or debunk this? It was likely a late broadcast and I might have been dreaming. LOL

Holy Moly, Rocky. Next thing we'll see is a barber pole pattern. Yikes.

I thought I had heard somewhere, i think during a Boise broadcast, that the NCAA passed a rule requiring green turf on future installations. Can anyone confirm or debunk this? It was likely a late broadcast and I might have been dreaming. LOL

I think the NFL just passed that rule within the last week or so. I remember hearing about it on the radio, and the guys said the NFL would only have to pass a rule like that is some team was actually considering it. I wish the NCAA would outlaw it, it's awful to watch. Eastern Washington has a blood red field that is even worse.

I think the NFL just passed that rule within the last week or so. I remember hearing about it on the radio, and the guys said the NFL would only have to pass a rule like that is some team was actually considering it. I wish the NCAA would outlaw it, it's awful to watch. Eastern Washington has a blood red field that is even worse.

Red.jpg

Yikes, that is terrible. Come one people, all gold field!! ;)

Could someone who knows how to photo shop please do the stripped field in maroon and gold to see what it would look like.

Top Bottom