Cedric Mckinley

Where was he???

Playing. Remember when Penn State had second and 17 and Royster ran off tackle, pretty much untouched for 15 yards. Then on third and two McKinley got the RB for a 2 yard loss.

That's the only play I noticed him. But the tv coverage was so bad it was hard to know who was playing and who was on the sideline. Replays were rarely available.

Another thing I noticed on the camera coverage. Where was the reverse angle? A camera view from the other side of the field would have been helpful in deciding if that elbow catch should have been reversed or not. You'd think that an ABC nationally televised game would have the camera coverage for this.

BTW, I still don't understand the call. All we saw on TV was the ball in the crook of his elbow and not one finger on the ball. Then the ref says the play is reversed because the receiver had both hands under the ball? That's a head scratcher for sure and I hope the U sends this to the Big Ten for review.

Let's all agree the officiating all year long has been terrible. In this case the Gophers should have lost 16-0 instead of 20-0 so no big shakes.

Agree...

big Ced was playing, but his chilli didn't look all that hot on my screen. Maybe Brew can get it stoked for tOSU.

Top Bottom