CBSSports.com Mock Draft - Hageman 21/23

Reaction score
CBSSports.com just released their first 2014 mock draft (it's way too early, IMO, but I digress). They have RaShede Hageman pegged as a first-round pick to GB at 21 or Philly at 23. Who knows how the next 4 months will play out (draft order, combine, etc.), but an early good sign for 'Shede nonetheless.

On a sidenote, I would love to see him end up with my Packers. :)

Here's the link: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft

I want him to go high but I also want him to go to a good team, I love that decker is n the Broncos since they are always televised and I can always watch him, I can never watch Marqueis since the browns are never on

From one site and i dont remember which one but they said Rashede may have the highest ceiling out of anybody in the entire draft, I don't disagree

I wouldn't mind if he went to the Bears! I'd be able to watch several of their games since they are in the division (TV region).

I wouldn't mind if he went to the Bears! I'd be able to watch several of their games since they are in the division (TV region).

Yeah, bears and cowboys as of now are the 2 most likely teams to take him, he is a lock to the patriots if he is still available for them but they should be drafting pretty low at 30 or so

Anywhere but Green Bay. I don't want to cheer against him.

If he ends up in Green Bay I would root for him to get traded before the season starts. Puck the Fackers.

Shede to the Vikings is still a long shot but with Frazier getting fired it's possible they'll switch to a 3-4 defense, and if he drops to the 2nd round who knows?

Shede to the Vikings is still a long shot but with Frazier getting fired it's possible they'll switch to a 3-4 defense, and if he drops to the 2nd round who knows?

why would he drop to the second round? he will be a top 20 pick, thats a given but he could be a top ten, even top five after he blows up at the combine

why would he drop to the second round? he will be a top 20 pick, thats a given but he could be a top ten, even top five after he blows up at the combine

Athletically, there is no question he's a first rounder, perhaps even first half of the first round. However, he did have a tendency to disappear at times, but I don't break down film and scouts and personnel people do so maybe there is a plausible and acceptable reason that he didn't dominate at the level that his physicality would suggest he could. He caught a ton of double-teams.

Senior Bowl week will be huge for him as teams will get to watch his practice habits and get a close-up look at his technique to gauge any shortcomings he might have. NFL draft is huge on projection. If the ghost of Al Davis were allowed to draft, he'd probably trade up to the top five picks to draft him. But like station19 says, it's still a crapshoot.

Has anyone seen a projected round for B Vereen? Just wondering if he is projected to go in the draft or as a free agent.

Top Bottom