CBS Sports ranking 9/29/22

Interesting to see all the different places we are ranked. Obviously it means very little at this point as the important rankings are the ones near the end of the year. That said, much better to be up near the top than on the outside looking in.

If we can follow up the really good performance against MSU with a strong showing this weekend I think the hype will kick into another gear. Then it will be on Fleck and company to keep the players grounded and hungry.

Maybe. I hear they will only take us if the stripe out goes well this Saturday.
So then I guess it is a good thing our fanbase isn't great at pulling stuff like that off..... :)

Is this good? Pinstripe Bowl worthy?
Minnesota has a long way to go to get to that level. Can't we just worry about Purdue? And the uniform colors? And if Tanner can throw 30 yard spirals? And if PJ is actually human with real eyes?

Minnesota has a long way to go to get to that level. Can't we just worry about Purdue? And the uniform colors? And if Tanner can throw 30 yard spirals? And if PJ is actually human with real eyes?
lol....your post totally made me think of this clip from Bull Durham....warning, contains some colorful language. :)

lol....your post totally made me think of this clip from Bull Durham....warning, contains some colorful language. :)

That made my day!. Thank you. "You breathing out of the wrong eyelid again?"

Top Bottom