CBS: Jerry Kill’s Thank You To Minnesota

Does not surprise me....at this point, Coach Kill seems to always do and say the perfect thing.

God am I rooting for coach Kill to succeed. He deserves it!

A man of true class. Just what we need here.

It is stuff like this that makes me want this guy to succeed. I feel like this guy has been around here forever and that is a good thing. It is kind of weird.

This man has done more to endear himself to the fans, the state, and his players than any coach that I can remember. The Gophs may not win many this year, but I'm feeling that more folks will be following him and his boys than Leslie Frazier and the Vikings soon. Maybe I'm wrong, but this guy's heart is there for all to see.

This man has done more to endear himself to the fans, the state, and his players than any coach that I can remember. The Gophs may not win many this year, but I'm feeling that more folks will be following him and his boys than Leslie Frazier and the Vikings soon. Maybe I'm wrong, but this guy's heart is there for all to see.
From a personality standpoint I am impressed with both Kill and Frazier, each has a temperament that works well for their individual situations. Like everything in sports who wins out will come down to wins and losses...it would be nice to see them both win!

From a personality standpoint I am impressed with both Kill and Frazier, each has a temperament that works well for their individual situations. Like everything in sports who wins out will come down to wins and losses...it would be nice to see them both win!

Yeah, I like the coaching situation for both teams right now. Both are fresh, of course, so that could wear thin real soon if either one sucks at actually coaching their teams, but I can get behind both of their personalities, no doubt.

Spoiler alert: Kill will succeed. Frazier will not. Vikings are doomed by their front office.

Spoiler alert: Kill will succeed. Frazier will not. Vikings are doomed by their front office.

The Vikings are doomed because they have a rookie head coach who has no clue how to use time outs properly.

And yes, Kill will succeed, no doubt in my mind.

Top Bottom