CBS Coverage Maps

Gus Johnson isn't doing any 11-14 seed games! Horrible.

Great News!

I'm stoked that I'll be able to watch the game Friday morning out here in Washington state.

Go Gophers!

Sure glad that Kellog is not announcing the game.... guy is terrible. didn't do his homework on the team that he is working on.

Can anyone help me? I live in Des Moines, and the map is not shaded any color for some reason. I checked local listings and it doesn't give a specific game yet that will be on!

Watching the Gophers from Pasadena! Unfortunately, it's not the football team.

Can anyone help me? I live in Des Moines, and the map is not shaded any color for some reason. I checked local listings and it doesn't give a specific game yet that will be on!

The Gophers game has to be on there I would think. The entire midwest and west has our game on, it would be stupid for the Des Moines region to have another game on.

I'm thinking CBS will Live-stream the games the way they did with the BTT. Hoping so, as i won't be near a TV, just a computer when they play.

The nice thing about the game-stream is that they don't cut away to catch the end of some other game.

Can someone tell me who the hell Ian Eagle and Jim Spanarkel are?

Can someone tell me who the hell Ian Eagle and Jim Spanarkel are?

I don't hear them often, but they are a real good team. Eagle is not flashy, but nice and crisp. Spenarkel, despite being a Dookie, really knows the game, communicates well, and makes the broadcast about the game and not himself. We hit it well here if this is our team.

I think almost everyone would recongnize Eagle once they hear his voice. Spenarkel looks like a Dookie as well. Kind of goofy but gets the job done.

I am very happy I will be able to see the game out here in Portland. I just moved out here two weeks ago. I was not looking forward to watching the game online.

tv

all games are streamed live individually on Yahoo sports, watch it wide screen from your desk, no whip around, free

Nobody in Michigan wants to watch OAKLAND, CBS. Sigh. Two Big Ten games in that time slot and you give us OAKLAND.

Top Bottom