Carr is not an NBA prospect....

Carr has NBA talent. What he doesn't have is NBA game.

As Clint Eastwood famously said, " A man's got to know his limitations."

Carr clearly doesn't know his. He could make the NBA as a pass first, defensively focused, third or fourth option. Problem is, he doesn't think he is the man at Minnesota, HE KNOWS HE IS THE MAN.

Problem is, as Clint would point out, he can't do it against the double teams. He doesn't know his limitations. He doesn't realize that by increasing his passing and setting up his teammates he could lesson the focus on himself and create more opportunities for himself.

He can't see the forest for the trees.

He is NOT the kind of guy who passes to Steve for the game winning shot like Jordan. And he doesn't have Kyrie like handles to pull off his own shot against dedicated excellent defense.

Hello Euro or Aussie ball. Maybe China.

But you said he was a better transfer than Mbakwe. And Robbins. And Vincent Grier. You must think very little of those 3.

I typically enjoy your posts but its 100 or 0, depending on the most recent game. Gotta find some balance in your takes

But you said he was a better transfer than Mbakwe. And Robbins. And Vincent Grier. You must think very little of those 3.

I typically enjoy your posts but its 100 or 0, depending on the most recent game. Gotta find some balance in your takes
He is a better basketball player, with a ten cent head.

Can't explain it. He should be better.

I also cannot explain the worst 3 point shooting team in the conference jacking the most 3 point shots in the conference.

I'm ready to Follow the advice of Apollo Creed's corner man and "Just throw in the damn towel!"

Can't explain it. He should be better.

I also cannot explain the worst 3 point shooting team in the conference jacking the most 3 point shots in the conference.

I'm ready to Follow the advice of Apollo Creed's corner man and "Just throw in the damn towel!"
“But coach, they went in versus Iowa at home and we won!!!”

Carr is most likely to get negative feedback again when testing the waters. He even has been pulled off of 2022 nba draft mocks and not placed on any 2021 in the process. If I'm Carr, I'm looking to pull a move similar to Reid Travis, and go to Kentucky. Granted probably not for Grad school like Travis, but to play under Cal who has gotten so many players to the nba might be his best bet. Uk's current 4 star freshman hasn't looked good and Carr would definitely start over him, they have another 4 star point guard coming in and Carr could play off ball. Pitino has even said that Carr needs to play team basketball and win games, winning games will get him to the nba. Now they're slipping and Carr still trying to play hero ball and get his stats. Is Carr not listening to Pitino? Is Pitino contradicting himself and saying Carr can still play hero ball? I don't think Pitino can get Carr to the nba, and that's not really Pitino's fault. Carr just doesn't look like he would be much at the next level, Coffey looked a lot more versatile.

Yeah go to Kentucky where coach Calipari gets the most out of his players. He has had a top 1 or 2 recruiting class for the last four years in a row yet there they sit with a 5 and 10 record. Why? Oh the scheduling was too hard says Cal. Cal and coach k get so little out of their talent that it should be criminal. People are so easily brainwashed. Its sad really.

Carr is an NBA player, elite skills and superb shot. Only reason he might not get drafted is his height as this is a deep draft. He is Cassius Winston but a little taller.

Yeah go to Kentucky where coach Calipari gets the most out of his players. He has had a top 1 or 2 recruiting class for the last four years in a row yet there they sit with a 5 and 10 record. Why? Oh the scheduling was too hard says Cal. Cal and coach k get so little out of their talent that it should be criminal. People are so easily brainwashed. Its sad really.
Cal gets his guys nba ready, hoping it produces wins at the college level, which isn't always the case. Many of his players have been productive at the next level after being drafted in 2nd round or undrafted.

Blah blah blah.... Kentucky pays a lot of money for their top level talent year in and out and amazingly the top high school players end up good professionals much of the time. Who would have thought that would happen? It isnt rocket science. Calipari is one of the most overrated coaches in college.

Carr is in the gym night and day. Working and mastering his craft.... just dribbling and dribbling some more, fake pass then dribbling and dribbling some more, millions of dribbles and dribbles galore.

Top Bottom