Carpenter

BigGopherFan

Banned
Reaction score
Hayo Carpenter. Whatever happened to this 5-star recruit from a couple years ago? I think he is the only five-star athlete to ever sign with the football program and second in school history for all sports. Last I heard, his arms were as big as a fifth-grader's.
Can someone with a lot more insight on the football team explain why he hasn't seen any playing time or simply hasn't hit the weight room or developed. I mean, FIVE stars. How do you miss so badly on a player?

Hayo Carpenter. Whatever happened to this 5-star recruit from a couple years ago? I think he is the only five-star athlete to ever sign with the football program and second in school history for all sports. Last I heard, his arms were as big as a fifth-grader's.
Can someone with a lot more insight on the football team explain why he hasn't seen any playing time or simply hasn't hit the weight room or developed. I mean, FIVE stars. How do you miss so badly on a player?

Very zesty player.

Who knows what he'll do next - he's very crafty.

he is slower then some d ends and is short, so he sits on the bench

Well, thanks for putting the past in the past and helping me out. I appreciate your knowledge and willingness to share that with me. I'm glad that you don't take whats on this board too seriously and that you can just move on from some dumb statement I wrote six months ago. You seem like such a nice persin, honestly.
*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# you

Unfortunately not quite as old as your tired shtick.

And what exactly is my shtick? No one has been able to answer that. Is it because I'm not blinded by Maroon and Gold and like to stay realistic with how I view the athletic program? Is that it?

And what exactly is my shtick? No one has been able to answer that. Is it because I'm not blinded by Maroon and Gold and like to stay realistic with how I view the athletic program? Is that it?

No, what you do has no basis in realism. You constantly lean toward the negative, and everyone of your comments, regardless of Gopher sport, is framed so as to antagonize the respondents before they even answer.

Not to mention that you're a huge d*uche. How you have not been banned is beyond me.

He wasn't, he was 4 stars.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/minnesota/f...enter-81353;_ylt=AqCpZ7FC_J4SeMccABjCnxzPspB4

Has this board ever had a debate about the validity of recruits' stars?

OK, that's getting old. Can you honestly answer the question?

When you deserve an answer. You posing as a Gopher fan is getting pretty thin. You took the time to post about how the Gopher baseball team sucks, but not a peep out of you when the Gophers came back to win the regular season title and the Big Ten tournament.

Wasn't he a 4 star? I dont remember signing any 5 star recruit.

I think there is a reason I don't take your posts seriously. Let's play I spy.

Well, thanks for putting the past in the past and helping me out. I appreciate your knowledge and willingness to share that with me. I'm glad that you don't take whats on this board too seriously and that you can just move on from some dumb statement I wrote six months ago. You seem like such a nice persin, honestly.
*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# you

I'm glad that you don't take whats on this board too seriously and that you can just move on from some dumb statement I wrote six months ago.

that you can just move on from some dumb statement I wrote

some dumb statement I wrote

Did you spy it?

Short answer? It looks like we beat Arizona St, Boise St., Florida, and Oregon St. (among others) in the Sidd Finch sweepstakes.

Oh, and you're full of *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#. You're not "realistic." That's the bull*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# line idiots, like KFAN employees, preface negative rants with.

This thread is the best thing that could ever happen to Hayo. Everything BigGopherFan comments on negatively turns to gold. Almost everytime he predicted a loss this past basketball season/baseball season he was wrong.

This thread is the best thing that could ever happen to Hayo. Everything BigGopherFan comments on negatively turns to gold. Almost everytime he predicted a loss this past basketball season/baseball season he was wrong.

He's like...a Gopher King Midas!

I'm responding against my better judgment. You clearly like to paint yourself as a "realist" yet you only ever bring up topics that could paint the Gophers (and most frequently Brewster) in a negative light.

Then, you play the martyr role. Oh, how you love that role. We know, you are a faithful fan and love the Gophers but you are brave enough to bring up the shortcomings of the Gopher squads and coaches. How can anyone fault you for being intellectually honest?

I don't know if you are a Gopher fan. Maybe you are, and you are so disillusioned that this is the level to which you've fallen. Maybe you are simply a wolf (Badger/Hawkeye) in sheep's clothing and trying to rile us up. I'm really not sure which you are (and which is worse) and I really don't care. It simply entertains me to see you pull out this old dog and pony show for one last reprise as the Gopher martyr. I'm looking forward to your next act.

Certainly a "realist" would occasionally have something positive to say. If a realist had nothing positive to say, it would mean there WAS nothing positive to say. It's unlikely that the Gophers are truly so bad that there is nothing positive to say about them.

Then again, he's never rescinded his stating that the 2010 Gophers baseball team "sucks", despite winning the Big Ten championship.

I think he is the only five-star athlete to ever sign with the football program and second in school history for all sports.

This line is golden. By "school history" he must mean since rivals and scout started about 8 years ago. And by "all sports" he must mean not football (Owens), not basketball (White and Humphries) and not hockey and not wrestling or any other men's sports and not women's sports. Other than all that he's right on.

edit Gopher07's Owens link

A lot of programs better than MN's offered him including Florida and Boise State. I don't know what has happened to him.

Top Bottom