Caption this photo from Saturday's game

“As soon as I cough up the rest of lunch, I’ll meet you in the Men’s room for some hot sex”. 🤮

Making room for some postgame tailgating!

Posted this over and over through the years...Iowa fans are the worst I have experienced, by far. Only have the experience of when they travel here for home games, but they are head and shoulders above any others I have encountered at away games, and I've been to probably a dozen games in Madison.

There is actually a limit to how much spandex will stretch. Eventually something has to give.

I was there. Pretty disgusting in section 107, and I think it was more pedestrian there than other sections, especially closer to the field.
I was at an Iowa game in the late 90's at the Dome, watching from the field, when a fight broke out in the stands, and it wasn't the student section. It was full grown-ass adults. Security removed at least 9 Iowa fans.

Then who can forget Lois Feldman.

“What? Of course not Mary Sue. You are not an alcoholic like your parents, sisters, friends, all the neighbors, the pastor, and the checkout lady at ace hardware say you are. Being 43 and throwing up in public on a Saturday afternoon is actually pretty common.”

I have definitely drank too much tailgating but I can't imagine drinking that much as an adult to be in that condition in the stands. Ironically, the guys shirt says "I love Hot Moms." Not too much hot about puking all over the steps and row in front of you.

"You would puke too, if you had to watch Iowa's offense, and Brian Ferentz play calls for over 15 years in Kinnick stadium."

I was at an Iowa game in the late 90's at the Dome, watching from the field, when a fight broke out in the stands, and it wasn't the student section. It was full grown-ass adults. Security removed at least 9 Iowa fans.

Then who can forget Lois Feldman.
In 2002 I witnessed an Iowa fan urinating on the Metrodome's blue seats. This was right as the game was ending and most Gopher fans had cleared out. Some people are disgusting

Top Bottom