Can't believe I'm cheering for Iowa

FrothyGopher

Bourbon Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hate Wisconsin so much more.

Regardless, there's probably not enough soap in the world to make me clean after this.

As an aside, they're both light years ahead of us in every facet of the game. :cry:

looks like you brought a bad vibe to the Iowa team, poor clock management

I just hate Wisconsin so much more.

Regardless, there's probably not enough soap in the world to make me clean after this.

As an aside, they're both light years ahead of us in every facet of the game. :cry:

Same here. I would have much rather seen the Hogeyes win this one. I guess it is because I have more Wis. friends than Iowa friends, so now I have to put up with their crap about how great their team is. Frentz really f-up'd when he called that time out. What was he thinking? That sealed the win for Wis.

This year really could not get worse. MN sucks and Wis. is good. There is no sugar coating this year.

I'm happy Iowa won for one reason. The Gophers still have them on the schedule. They will be just a little less pumped going into Minneapolis. I know we have little or no chance of winning but we need all the help we can get.

I'm happy Iowa won for one reason. The Gophers still have them on the schedule. They will be just a little less pumped going into Minneapolis. I know we have little or no chance of winning but we need all the help we can get.

Err...Iowa lost.

Ugh. More elitism from the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#-state from the East..

Not sure who they have remaining.. but I'm those team's biggest fan..

Not much. They play Northwestern at home n the season finale. Northwestern played MSU very tough today, 28-27 till a late touchdown made the final 35-27. They have Michigan at the Big Hose the week before that, but Michigan can not stop the run this year at all. Whiskey should stuff it down their throats. I can't see them competing with the budgees offensive line. They have Purdue at Purdue and Indiana at home. I'm hoping the Spartans run the table.

Top Bottom