Canada trip game broadcasts

I am getting an "off air" message on the website, is the game still at half?

they are funny to listen too. Ralph with the nice almost three point range shot.

Austin Hollins is quick and looks to be someone who could help this year

turnovers are a problem, but im not worried its their 1st game together they need to have time to gel. Walker is more mobile than i tough he is gonna be good. such a soft touch too

Just loggin into the game after the football win, good to see Hollins making impact, I'm really excited about what he could bring this year.

WOW

in the span of a minute or two, Colton made a free throw and then made a good spin move to the basket to score I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!

can someone describe the Mbakwe alleyoop? screen went black as is happened. so pissed

I think Mo can be effective against weak, unathletic, or undersized centers, but I think he'll struggle for hte most part this year in the Big Ten unless he loses some weight.

someone describe the Mbakwe alleyoop? screen went black as is happened.

Oh well..I can't complain, I had a great picture and I was watching Gopher basketball on September 2nd.

Fun! :cool::cool::cool:

agreed it was good to watch some gopher basketball and hey there are two more games in Canada to watch coming up

I saw most of the second half, but that's really not enough to make any real judgments about the teams. Some things that stood out to me-

Mbakwe- Really impressed me with his athleticism
Hollins- was the pleasant surprise for me, he had a couple plays that showed more athleticism than I though he had, certainly looked taller than the initial 6'3 report, and had a really nice display of ballhandling on one play.
Walker- Really needs to lose weight, but uses his size well and has a soft touch. If his explosion off the floor improves as his weight drops he could be a really nice player. Watching his full court press attempt was entertaining, he certainly played hard.

I think Mo can be effective against weak, unathletic, or undersized centers, but I think he'll struggle for hte most part this year in the Big Ten unless he loses some weight.

I only remember him shooting 2 free throws but I really hope that's how he shoots them all the time. Looks to have a nice soft touch. Walker (and Eliason) struggled with body contact though and were easily stripped of the ball...not surprising for freshmen.

He did have 9 rebounds but that's hard to gauge against this competition.

He definitely played well after a rough start. Trevor also looks to have a nice FT for a big. Pretty smooth looking. He's also definitely going to be fouled quite a bit.

I only remember him shooting 2 free throws but I really hope that's how he shoots them all the time. Looks to have a nice soft touch. Walker (and Eliason) struggled with body contact though and were easily stripped of the ball...not surprising for freshmen.

He did have 9 rebounds but that's hard to gauge against this competition.

I think I recall seeing Rodney was 1 for 7 from the field, but only 0 for 1 downtown, where were most of his shots taken? Just like midrange jumpers? Drives to the hoop?

He had one nice reverse that almost went in, but other than that, lots of ill-advised shots. A couple of very deep 2s that weren't exactly wide-open shots. A few awkward layup attempts.

I think I recall seeing Rodney was 1 for 7 from the field, but only 0 for 1 downtown, where were most of his shots taken? Just like midrange jumpers? Drives to the hoop?

I did notice he was more willing to handle the ball and didnt look akward doing it (rodney), i think he can have a big year this year, we'll see.

Top Bottom