Can you name the schools against whom we have a winning record since division play started (2011)?

noamfromm

Reaction score
At least we are not a complete bottom feeder -- I like to think best of the rest.

Rutgers
Illinois
Purdue
Indiana
Nebraska
Penn State?

that’s it I think.

I would guess Illinois, Purdue, Nebraska
Close with northwestern

Not sure about east division

I would guess Illinois, Purdue, Nebraska
Close with northwestern

Not sure about east division
We are 4-5 vs NW if you include 2011. 4-4 if you don't.

In the east I’d guess:

maryland
Rutgers
Indiana

I mean we only had the Leaders/Legends debacle for three seasons (2011-2013). So I would just do it from the start of the current divisions in 2014.

I mean we only had the Leaders/Legends debacle for three seasons (2011-2013). So I would just do it from the start of the current divisions in 2014.
If you change the timeframe we then add Northwestern to the list of teams we have a winning record against and PSU is tied.

Last edited:

In the east I’d guess:

maryland
Rutgers
Indiana

Our record against Maryland since they joined the Big Ten is 2-3. We have a chance to even that record on Saturday. We have only played Rutgers twice since they joined the conference and won both times. Since the conference went to the eastern and western divisions in 2014, we have played Indiana only once (2018) and won that game. In the year prior to the current alignment (2013), we won a close shootout at Indiana.

Rutgers
Illinois
Purdue
Indiana
Nebraska
Penn State?

that’s it I think.

If you cover only the period of the current divisional alignment since 2014, we are 1-1 against Penn State. If you go one year prior to that, we are 2-1 against PSU.

I mean, pretty much the moral of the story is:

losing record against Iowa and Wisconsin :(
winning record against all the other West teams :)

Same old. Beat Iowa and Wisconsin.

Rutgers
Illinois
Purdue
Indiana
Nebraska
Penn State?

that’s it I think.
So, i am right? Cause i still don’t know about Nebraska. But i think it’s good.

So, i am right? Cause i still don’t know about Nebraska. But i think it’s good.
Otis you are right! Nebraska is 5-6 against us since joined the B1G. PSU is 1-2

Top Bottom