Can we declare a Tubby truce?

From the Barn

Reaction score
How about we cheer for the team, and not for a chance to say "I told you so"?

Please?

I'm with you. The only two words that matter are Go Gophers.

You could get me to agree to anything at this point. Right now, I'm happier than Dikembe Motumbo blocking a shot.

I'm not gonna drink the kool-aid like most of you. It was a great win for sure but one win doesn't dictate his legacy of underperforming in Mn. But whatever makes you sleep at night.

I'm not gonna drink the kool-aid like most of you. It was a great win for sure but one win doesn't dictate his legacy of underperforming in Mn. But whatever makes you sleep at night.

You really missed the point there, didn't you? Maybe you and Parski can go get a room and duke it out for the next month.

100% agree. Until he screws up by missing a shot, or he misses the front end of a 1 and 1.

And I overcooked my steak tonight. Thanks Tubby!

dude did you read the post? this has nothing to do with tubby, that is entire point of post which you chose to ignore or didn't comprehend

dude did you read the post? this has nothing to do with tubby, that is entire point of post which you chose to ignore or didn't comprehend

He's one of the many posters here that suffer from Tubbettes Syndrome, characterized by chronic typing tics, the onset of which are brought on by any thread that contains the word "Tubby".

You really missed the point there, didn't you? Maybe you and Parski can go get a room and duke it out for the next month.

Don't drag my name into this dude...my point\thread was I'm happy there will be no Tubby Bashing for a few days.....after the Illinois game it was excessive and ugly.

As someone who supports Tubby, chances to say "I told you so" often coincide with Gopher wins. Still, the Gophers won tonight over rival Wisconsin and that's what matters. Who hates Iowa? Go Gophers.

Didn't know where to put this. Post game locker room video.

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/lg6dtrh3umcaqi2/Gophers%20Dancing.wmv[/video]

I've always remained optimistic. However, I'm still critical of Tubby/the Gopher athletes that were obviously playing poorly.

I frequent this forum a lot more when it's positive vibes rather than the negatives.... Unfortunately its a lot more active when things are going south rather than North....

I'm just happy we aren't ranked in the top 15, we won a game and expectations are probably back to exactly where they should have been the whole time. 10-8 is the realistic goal, and I hope they overachieve.

Whenver I am critical of a player, coach, or team I support, there is nothing I like more than to have them prove me wrong. So pumped up for the rest of this season now.

Top Bottom