Can the bandwagon sustain 3 more games?

AuEGO4

Goldy is my Home Boy
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. It's 10:00 and there are 1220 viewers on the Gopherhole football forum. I for one welcome all bandwagon fans to join this party. I look forward to my smug Michigan alum boss giving my team some respect on Monday. I have never seen fans gathering at Bierman after road wins back in my day. After seeing how Wisconsin played Iowa today I am more excited than ever. I have faith that Coach Kill will have our guys ready. Don't be surprised if we are down at the half and make some amazing adjustments. I was thinking today's game was over at 21-7, I was wrong. This is a new Gopher way of doing things and I am ready for the ride. Not only do we have 3 of 4 trophies this year, but heck, we created another one!!
Why not us? Why not now? This team can beat Wisconsin!
Sorry, I am watching the football game again and got a little hyped. Who's on board and are they jumping on for the rest of the season? Heck looking ahead to the TCU game next year this joy ride just keeps going and going and going.

more than 2500 on gh most of the night! over 3,000 right after the game when I first looked.

this is a win that the "casual" fan will be wowed by. i imagine gopher football will be THE talk at the offices on Monday.

come one, come all!

There is no bandwagon. There is Us and Them. Fanuck them. Don't need you.

Us and Them. And after all we're only ordinary men. With, without. And who'll deny that's what the fighting's all about. Get out of the way, it's a busy day. And I've got things on my mind.

There is no bandwagon. There is Us and Them. Fanuck them. Don't need you.

Us and Them. And after all we're only ordinary men. With, without. And who'll deny that's what the fighting's all about. Get out of the way, it's a busy day. And I've got things on my mind.

Nice. Heavy, but nice.

Top Bottom