Can someone get pitinos face of the front page. enough of him.

Great to see Transplant!

The Billds prefer the Space Coast down thru the Treasure Coast ourselves.

Regardless, any beach in Florida is great this time of year relative to Minnesota. Unless in Miami still a little chilly for swimming but nice.

I hated the ‘go out and make plays’ approach to college basketball. G dang I hope it’s gone

Great to see Transplant!

The Billds prefer the Space Coast down thru the Treasure Coast ourselves.

Regardless, any beach in Florida is great this time of year relative to Minnesota. Unless in Miami still a little chilly for swimming but nice.
st pete beach. working remote off and on again from here

Lot of fighting going on down there right now. Not my time of the year to go there.

Lot of fighting going on down there right now. Not my time of the year to go there.
thats miami einstein. a statement like that is like saying i never ever go skiing in colorado , montana, idaho etc... because there are a ton of avalanches every day.
let me tell a fun fact. coming to florida and getting out of the communist unhappy state of minnesota is in now. this is a different country down here. freedom is wonderful.

thats miami einstein. a statement like that is like saying i never ever go skiing in colorado , montana, idaho etc... because there are a ton of avalanches every day.
let me tell a fun fact. coming to florida and getting out of the communist unhappy state of minnesota is in now. this is a different country down here. freedom is wonderful.
I've been to California 5 times.

Twice I was turned into a vegetarian... the other three I was killed by an earthquake....

Top Bottom