can OSU do enough?

I think they deserve to get in but how the heck could the selection committee defend themselves if they don't let in an undefeated FSU?

Crazy because I think OSU would crush FSU.

I think they deserve to get in but how the heck could the selection committee defend themselves if they don't let in an undefeated FSU?

I agree. I think OSU is a top 4 team but I don't think they get in without FSU losing.

This makes our conference look like crap. Not only does whiskey lose to a team with their 3rd team qb. They don't even show up. People wil looka t the score and say "See, the B1G is pathetic, can't even put up a game with a throw in for a qb"

They need to look beyond one game. Of course these people elect our political leaders too. If they will apply some effort and logic, why should we? Wisky looked like crap. Hung over from the axe?
This makes our conference look like crap. Not only does whiskey lose to a team with their 3rd team qb. They don't even show up. People wil looka t the score and say "See, the B1G is pathetic, can't even put up a game with a throw in for a qb"

Simple. TCU gets bumped.

I am pleased that OSU scored more points on Melvin Gordon running plays than Wisconsin did. Also, OSU covered the over/under all by themselves.

Top Bottom