Can anyone beat Kansas?

Let's hope so :) If that matchup comes to pass at Williams Arena, biggest non-conference game since. . .? Biggest home game, conference or non-conference since. . .? I might be overlooking some games, especially in '97, but I'd say since the Gophers defeated the #1 ranked Illini in the late '80s.

Let's hope so :) If that matchup comes to pass at Williams Arena, biggest non-conference game since. . .? Biggest home game, conference or non-conference since. . .? I might be overlooking some games, especially in '97, but I'd say since the Gophers defeated the #1 ranked Illini in the late '80s.

Biggest NC home game since 77 (or so) when they beat #1 Louisville and Darrel Griffith in the 24-3 season taken away for selling tickets at face value. Great game in a wild and really full pre renovated Barn.

Watching Cole Aldrich at the 'dome last month, Ralph ought to be scared - or at least laying awake at night reflecting on the prospect...

I hear you Honyocker, that should be quite the showdown between Kansas and Texas next season, too bad they only play once. I'd also imagine the games against Mizzou will be fun too.

Top Bottom