Camera guy

Reaction score
I love it whenever Andre Hollins did something of significance they would always cut to Lionel Hollins. They kept doing it all game even when the broadcaster kept saying Lionel Hollins the father of AUSTIN Hollins!

Just an added bonus of having Andre lol this was 5% of the reason I was so excited he committed. Hollins/Hollins ... no relation!

I thought I would miss Blake Hofbarbarbar, but the Hollins issue has been pretty fun!

Perhaps next year they will really be confused with the Hollins / Hollins deal plus Eliason / Ellenson

Commentators were far worse than the cameraman, they were the best coaches ever and knew everything, I guess that's why they don't coach anymore, got bored with winning and needed to spread their vast knowledge

Hyper Critical

Yeah, The ESPN commentators were hyper-critical today especially towards Tubby's squad. It was somewhat refreshing as most commentators are too weak and pansy in their criticism. I'd put these guys up in Spencer Tollackson's rarified air. Much of the criticism was valid though, but it seemed like they really wanted to stick it to Tubby...perhaps a bit of jealousy towards the man with a national championship.

The problem with the cameraman was too damn many of them. There should be one camera-at mid court. That's it.

I hate those endzone shots. Why are they moving me to the cheap seats.

I also don't need to look at a coach or some one in the stands after every made shot.

So There.

Yeah, The ESPN commentators were hyper-critical today especially towards Tubby's squad. It was somewhat refreshing as most commentators are too weak and pansy in their criticism. I'd put these guys up in Spencer Tollackson's rarified air. Much of the criticism was valid though, but it seemed like they really wanted to stick it to Tubby...perhaps a bit of jealousy towards the man with a national championship.

I was watching on the internet and assume it was the same feed and announcers and the last five minutes they were giving all of the credit to Tubby almost like he was out there 1 on 5 going all Chuck Norris on the Sycamores. I thought it was a little too much because the same coach made the moves to get them down 7 as made the moves to pull out the win. Sometimes the players make plays no matter what coach tells them what to do.

Top Bottom