Cam Wiley

kg21

Reaction score
Was he hurt, or just passed by the young guys?

Potts and Irving have both shown impressive vision, speed, and ability to break tackles that Cam really hasn't. Would be interesting to know his thoughts about a potential position change. His size makes me think that he could make for one hell of a safety.....or even a linebacker if he could add some weight.

Potts and Irving have both shown impressive vision, speed, and ability to break tackles that Cam really hasn't. Would be interesting to know his thoughts about a potential position change. His size makes me think that he could make for one hell of a safety.....or even a linebacker if he could add some weight.
I was thinking the exact same thing. He’s got some speed.

He runs upright and I don't know he can turn his body well enough to play in the secondary.

Kind of a shitty thing to say about a kid who’s trying his best to represent our University.
It's a shitty thing to say about a college athlete and a stupid thing to say about a sophomore. There are a number of Gopher players who really struggled as underclassmen who turned into really good football players.

Kind of a shitty thing to say about a kid who’s trying his best to represent our University
Am I wrong? He's way below Potts, Bucky, Ky. He's also below Bryce. Cam runs very soft. These guys are adults, we don't need to hand out participation trophies anymore.

It's a shitty thing to say about a college athlete and a stupid thing to say about a sophomore. There are a number of Gopher players who really struggled as underclassmen who turned into really good football players.
Just look at who made the comment. It should have been ignored.

Am I wrong? He's way below Potts, Bucky, Ky. He's also below Bryce. Cam runs very soft. These guys are adults, we don't need to hand out participation trophies anymore.
Who knows if you're wrong? He is a SO.

As far as participation trophies, there is an enormous gulf between ripping on a player and handing him a participation trophy. If Bucky and Ky pass him on the depth chart - so be it. That's totally cool (the opposite of a participation trophy). There is just no need to rip on the guy.

I thought I saw Cam not dressed today on the sideline after the Ky TD.

I thought I saw Cam not dressed today on the sideline after the Ky TD.
It just seemed odd to me that the two youngsters were out there without seeing Wiley. Maybe he wasn't dressed.

Kind of a shitty thing to say about a kid who’s trying his best to represent our University.
Such a fraudulent thing to say...people have no issues ripping Colorado players today or any other opposing players such as Mertz. What's the difference? They all represent their university don't they?

Such a fraudulent thing to say...people have no issues ripping Colorado players today or any other opposing players such as Mertz. What's the difference? They all represent their university don't they?
First of all since everyone thinks you’re a dink obviously I’m not the only “fraud”. Secondly, the difference is you’re hammering OUR kids in a way that I think is inappropriate- you wanna hammer on Mertz fine. As for CO I don’t think I read any saying their QB or other players sucked- I have no problem saying they aren’t very good but sucking implies something much more damning. Just my thoughts.

Easy to say through your phone or keyboard.

“Hi. I’m Cam Wiley” Care to say the same thing to him face to face?
Let’s chip in for an NIL signing with Cam and invite this fraud to show up and say it to his face.

Are you insinuating Gopher fans might speak better about Gopher players than their rivals? Profound.

He runs upright and I don't know he can turn his body well enough to play in the secondary.
Don't give up on him just yet. Does he have hip fluidity to be a safety?

Running upright may be correctible.

I agree. With Wiley`s athleticism it would be nice to see him on the field in another position if he is buried in the RB depth chart.

Are you insinuating Gopher fans might speak better about Gopher players than their rivals? Profound.
Nope, just pointing out the hypocrisy of your take that they are just kids representing their university. You sound even more like a moron saying it doesn't apply to kids on other teams. Grow up and take the rose colored glasses

Kinda funny nobody had issues ripping Swenson and the D to shreds after Ohio St. Game.....

Nope, just pointing out the hypocrisy of your take that they are just kids representing their university. You sound even more like a moron saying it doesn't apply to kids on other teams. Grow up and take the rose colored glasses
You think it's hypocritical for Gopher fans to treat Gopher players better than they treat Badger players? LOL. Gotcha.

As far as my rose colored glasses, please point to one thing that I have said that could even remotely be considered a homer take on Cam Wiley. I think it's shitty for his fans to say "he sucks". I think it's stupid to write off a SO. Which one of those hot takes was made because I was looking through those maroon colored lenses?

Top Bottom