Calvin Phillips

Reaction score
What ever happened to this kid (2011 RB from IL)? About this time last year I was getting excited about the three commits we had; two of those were ESPN top 100 of 150 at the time (Gjere and Phillips). I know he committed then de-committed but is still on the considering list at least on ESPN. I thought I read somewhere that he had some off-field issues and now he isn't even ranked with the rest of the 2011 class (sorry you can see I'm a huge ESPN guy). Just was wondering about him. Thoughts?

On a side note, as my interest and dedication to Tubby is SLIGHTLY declining, my belief in Brew is slowly starting to grow. Weird? Maybe.

Thanks.

On a side note, as my interest and dedication to Tubby is SLIGHTLY declining, my belief in Brew is slowly starting to grow. Weird? Maybe.

Weird? Yes

The basketball program is becoming more relevant every year.

Thanks.

Oddly, I'm sensing the same thing. It's probably because the Royce White and Trevor Mbakwe mess and the excitement of football season approaching.

Top Bottom