BYU, Houston, Central Florida and Cincinnati to be invited to join Big 12

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
After looking at the maps of the Big 12 and Big 10. I can see why the B10 would not be interested in UCF, & Huston The B-10 is a Northern conference all the way. You could call yourself the Great Lakes Conference if you wanted to. Both UCF and Houston are to far south for them to be invited to the B-10.

When I look at what is left of the B-12 map, Central Florida doesn't fit in on their map either but the other 3 would. By the way, my B@$t@rd middle brother, the good brother. graduated from UCF with a Electrical Engineering degree.

He and I talked 5 years ago and since, not about conference realignment, but which P5 conference was the best fit for UCF.. We both thought the SEC would never take UCF, unless Vanderbilt dropped out, but the ACC was the best fit for USF.

Although non of you Gophers are UCF fans, I think UCF should wait a year before deciding on a P5 school?

BY THE WAY, GSU IS ON ESPN3 AT 6.30. WE play a FCS/1aa school in our opener. If we dont blow them out then I cant wait for a HC coaching change

PARTY ON GOPHERS AND WIN THE B-10

Friend
TALON

Talon, you are always a pleasure to see on here. Good luck this year.

Eagles looks like just sealed a win.

Your guys got it done, looks like it was a good game.

Can't imagine entering the city of Houston for a college game...and certainly not wanting to be there after dark.

Cincy might be the same.

Those would be additions that would lock them into number 5 in the conference rankings.

if the top 6 conference champs get auto bids to a 12 team playoff. That conference champ would be in every year:

Might as well grab Boise and Navy and make it real fun.

Can't imagine entering the city of Houston for a college game...and certainly not wanting to be there after dark.

Cincy might be the same.
Cincy campus is quite nice and the setting of the football field crammed in next to other buildings is kind of cool. However, don’t go too far off campus (at least to the south). Between campus and downtown is Over-The-Rhine, which is the sketchiest part of the city.

Cincy campus is quite nice and the setting of the football field crammed in next to other buildings is kind of cool. However, don’t go too far off campus (at least to the south). Between campus and downtown is Over-The-Rhine, which is the sketchiest part of the city.
Cincinnati is a pit...like all of ohio... 😏

Cincy, especially as a bridge to West Virginia, and Houston are no-brainers.

BYU I did not think would want it, but since they do, that's a no-brainer.

Don't agree with Central Florida. Especially not without South Florida, to make the trip worth it for olympic sports.

How crappy is it to be a South Florida fan, right now? Not too long ago (15 years ago?) they were on top of the world. UCF was a joke, compared to them.

The tables have completely turned.

Top Bottom