Bye PJ - hello this guy

Kansas coach is also 60 vs Fleck who is 43. Kinda wish Fleck would bring in more established OC/DC's if he gets a chance.
I was pissed at our Oc hire can’t believe we went internal

Kansas was in a way worse shape them Minnesota so I disagree, how about Cignatti (sic) at Indiana. I noticed you stayed silent on that hire.
I think that was a good hire for them. Pretty similar hire to fleck for Minnesota. Better track record of not having any down seasons. But 63. And only a couple of FBS. So even if it works out probably a 4-10 year coach. But I’d be okay with a 4-10 year coach because I’m not sure a 15-25 year coach exists anymore.

Cignatti might be just as quirky as Fleck too from the interviews I’ve seen.
Indiana has a nice schedule this year too. We will see how they do when difficulty turns up.

I also think LL was a great hire for Kansas. He simply doesn’t have a better record than fleck at the D1 level

I think that was a good hire for them. Pretty similar hire to fleck for Minnesota. Better track record of not having any down seasons. But 63. And only a couple of FBS. So even if it works out probably a 4-10 year coach. But I’d be okay with a 4-10 year coach because I’m not sure a 15-25 year coach exists anymore.

Cignatti might be just as quirky as Fleck too from the interviews I’ve seen.
Indiana has a nice schedule this year too. We will see how they do when difficulty turns up.

I also think LL was a great hire for Kansas. He simply doesn’t have a better record than fleck at the D1 level
Schedules matter and Rutgers/Indiana benefit this year. MN’s schedule looks easier on paper next year but we won’t know until next season and what rosters look like.

Top Bottom