But

Doc1001

Reaction score
if Brewster would be removed during the year wouldnt Horton be the interim? And wouldnt that mean we would still pound the rock with 8 in the box? I guess it wouldnt make any difference but yet---alot of hard earned money has been spent on tickets by alot of fans and they should get their moneys worth. And I wonder if he would give Gray a chance at QB. I guess I doubt it. There are many buts above but---it could happen.

I miss Jedd Fisch. We need more visors on the sideline. Just. Not. Enough. Of. Them.

if Brewster would be removed during the year wouldnt Horton be the interim? And wouldnt that mean we would still pound the rock with 8 in the box? I guess it wouldnt make any difference but yet---alot of hard earned money has been spent on tickets by alot of fans and they should get their moneys worth. And I wonder if he would give Gray a chance at QB. I guess I doubt it. There are many buts above but---it could happen.

Not necessarily. Brewster may have developed the game plan and told Horton not to change. They also talk the entire game, so Brewster may be feeding instructions. It would be interesting to see what an interim coach would do with the team and I think Horton would be the logical choice if such a move was made.

It would actually probably be Tim Cross. He is the associate head coach.

Top Bottom