Busch Leaves Program

My son is a freshman at Winona State. Just thought folks on this board might be interested to know that Travis was on the WSU campus today being shown around by the coaches.

I agree I can only hope Travis decides to play for the Warriors of Winona State. He would have a bright year of play down there and help the team get back on track. Also I think that travis and Jamal were much better than division 2 players. sure they weren't the greatest athletes in the world but they did everything and more that the coaches asked of them.

Gopher Lady: What part of Travis Busch's game did you enjoy most? Him being late on a defensive rotation, turning over the basketball at a crucial time, or just plain sucking? He's a glorified intramural player that I won't miss. He and Abu were DII players all the way and were in over their heads when they took the court.

Did you enjoy making it to the NCAA tournament this year, Tom? We wouldn't have done it without Travis.

Gopher Lady: What part of Travis Busch's game did you enjoy most? Him being late on a defensive rotation, turning over the basketball at a crucial time, or just plain sucking? He's a glorified intramural player that I won't miss. He and Abu were DII players all the way and were in over their heads when they took the court.

hey dog,

if 'we' held the rest of the current basketball-playing gophers to a similar performance standard, then they would all resemble d2 players and/or glorified intramural players when 'we' got done with 'em on these boards...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

the fact of the matter is...busch is a solid d1 player...he's done many things 'right'...and to the best of his ability...in carrying out his role in practice, in games, in the classroom, and in the community...

he's been an excellent representative of the program, and of the university...

his on-the-court contributions made a direct impact on the program during the past 2 years, especially leading up to and during tournament time...

i'm a big fan of tubby, but the 'business side' of d1 sports can be messy...and can cast those involved in a negative light, no matter what the 'promises' were...:(:(:(

every d1 program could use a travis busch on their roster...:D

Dog,

I'm sure that you have heard the joke about why a dog licks himself, because he can. You should stop doing that it has caused some mental illness on your part. Hopefully you have done the right thing and had yourself NEUTERED. It would be a shame too spread this illness too another litter. I could set up a game of one and one with Travis for you if you have the balls. I will put a hundred on Travis that you don't make a basket, then you will know what a D1 player looks like.

Top Bottom