Bulletin Board Material

“The last time the Axe Game decided who would represent the West in the conference title game came in 2019, when Wisconsin won 38-17. The Badgers probably don’t have the offense to repeat that type of performance, but they should expect to come away with a victory for the 17th time in the last 18 games anyway.”

In all honesty, I don't blame them for expecting a win against Minnesota given the history of the series over the last 20 years or so. I do think the assessment of Nebraska is too superficial.

Wisconsin site says hardest remaining game for Wisconsin is… Nebraska.

While I kind of agree here, I really like that the larger goals far out weight the potential bulletin board material that was provided.

When we get to that game, I am really hoping that "our" talk is BigTen West Champions talk.

Northwestern has been known to throw in some shockers now and then. I predict they beat Wisconsin next weekend.
They do seem to beat someone they aren't supposed to every year!

It's not true bulletin board material unless someone on the team or staff says something.
But this is on my personal board. Another reason to hate Wisconsin.

“The last time the Axe Game decided who would represent the West in the conference title game came in 2019, when Wisconsin won 38-17. The Badgers probably don’t have the offense to repeat that type of performance, but they should expect to come away with a victory for the 17th time in the last 18 games anyway.”
Based on history alone, is he wrong? We cannot beat them when it counts and it is long overdue that we do beat them if it means something like a trip to Indy.

It was actually supporting that he is one program in the west that does well against them.
Yes NW is doing well against Wisconsin. Need to find out what they are drinking on the days they win against them.

Simma down now
What we had here was a lack of comprehension on my part. I read it wrong and may have been feeling a little crotchety at the time as my wife has "encouraged" me to stop drinking like 4 bottles of Coca-Cola a day...starting this week.

I would like to extend this olive branch to Maxy...

Animated_dove_holding_an_olive_branch.gif

What we had here was a lack of comprehension on my part. I read it wrong and may have been feeling a little crotchety at the time as my wife has "encouraged" me to stop drinking like 4 bottles of Coca-Cola a day...starting this week.

View attachment 15120
I'm a terrible writer, so no hurt feelings.

View attachment 15120
We are all brothers in the rare and elite fraternity that is diehard gopher football fans. As such, I also think you should quit drinking four bottles of coca-cola a day.

View attachment 15120
Drink 6. That'll shut her up.

Wisconsin site says hardest remaining game for Wisconsin is… Nebraska.

It's not that hard to see through this is absolutely nothing more than a jab at Gopher fans.

This is a Reusse move, nothing more, nothing less. No sense in giving them the satisfaction of the response they want.

Top Bottom