Cobb $1
Foggie $1
Total $15

MORGAN $3
Decker $4
Williams $4
Barber $2
R. Johnson $2

Morgan Barber Bateman Decker BSF. 2019 offense only better.

Morgan, Barber, Utecht - $7
leaving me $8 to splurge on WR
Decker, Bateman, Atwell

on a side note how is TJ $5 and Bateman only $3? I loved TJ but Bateman was a much better WR in terms of true skill at the position. Those two should be flipped.

To keep things balanced:
$3 - Morgan
$2 - Utecht
$2 - Barber III
$4 - Decker
$3 - Bateman
$1 - Cobb

It would give Morgan two great receivers, plus a reliable tight end to throw to. Then Barber and Cobb would be a good one-two-punch.

Shows how good we have been at recruiting/developing running backs that David Cobb costs the same as Nate Wozniak. How much to put on Big Dan at tailback?

Sorry, can't take this list seriously without Darrell Thompson listed.

Sorry, can't take this list seriously without Darrell Thompson listed.
Good point, but remember, It's all for fun. For example, some might say the same about leaving Charlie Sanders out. From what I understand he was one of the greatest amongst a list of great TEs to don the Maroon and Gold.

Still a fun exercise even without DT.

Bateman - 3
Johnson - 2
Cobb - 1
Weber - 5
Williams - 4

Stephens - $4
Decker - $4
Barber - $2
Bateman - $3
Utecht - $2

Weber $5
Smith $4
Bateman $3
Utecht - $2
Cobb- $1

Is no one going to call out the gall of Tony Liebert posting a Tony Liebert tweet on here? The self serving attitude just won't quit.
He made something that could be a fun discussion for fans at a time when little is going on. Would it have been better if he just posted the image and wrote out the same thing? Posting the tweet was just easier.

What a weird thing to complain about.

Leidner $15

Can run and throw and allegedly play TE.

Last edited:

Weber 5
Utrecht 2
Barber 2
Bateman 3
MO!! 3

SKI U MAH

Morgan 3
MBIII 2
Bateman 3
Decker 4
Utecht 2
Atwell 1

This gives me the two best WRs we've had in the last 50+ years, the best QB in decades, the most NFL successful Gopher RB of my lifetime, a solid NFL TE who can block, catch, and sing, and Tutu as a versatile 3rd option in the slot

I'm assuming I get them at their peak.

Morgan, MO, Bateman, Maxx

Top Bottom