Buffalo Wild Wings commercial with a Gophers clip!

gopherfaith

Reaction score
I'm sitting here watching the UCLA and Arizona game on ESPN, and a Buffalo Wild Wings commercial came on about being a partner with NCAA football. And one of the clips in the commercial was the Gophers celebrating a touchdown. Has anyone else seen that commercial?? Pretty cool!

Let's see if I can manage to copy the link to the lame recording I made from my iPhone...

Yeah very old clip, must not have had access to any newer stuff. I just did a double take when I saw the M on the helmet.

Buffalo Wild Wings is Headquartered in the Twin Cities. I was once introduced to a lady who runs BWW . It would be a natural for the ad agency to use it, suggest it, or be told to do it.

Buffalo Wild Wings is Headquartered in the Twin Cities. I was once introduced to a lady who runs BWW . It would be a natural for the ad agency to use it, suggest it, or be told to do it.

Yup yup - a friend of mine does the web design for BWW. Pretty cool to be on an ad on national TV nonetheless.

Gophers Getting Some Love in new BW3 ad

"Football's On". At about the 15 second mark. Old Metrodome clip, but it's Minnesota!

<iframe width="500" height="323" src="http://www.ispot.tv/share/7bSo" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Makes sense since BWW is headquartered in the Twin Cities. I was watching college football live earlier today. They had five CF helmets on the desk. Alabama, Ohio State, Texas A&M, Stanford, and Minnesota. Nice to see the team getting some love.

Edit....looks like someone already posted this. And I typed Oregon rather than Stanford. Fixed.

Who is the player? The number appears to be #81 and #80 Jack Simmons is holding him up. On the GopherSports rosters from that time period, #81 is Jarod Posthumus who was a TE and looks too big to be the player in question. Footage is likely from '04 or '05

Who is the player? The number appears to be #81 and #80 Jack Simmons is holding him up. On the GopherSports rosters from that time period, #81 is Jarod Posthumus who was a TE and looks too big to be the player in question. Footage is likely from '04 or '05

Ralph Spry probably 2007.

Top Bottom