Bud Grant Video as a Philadelphia Eagle

Nomellini

Reaction score
I was trolling through some old 1950's NFL highlights on YouTube and found a tape that included 2 passes caught by "Harry" Grant. They can be found back-to-back at the 4:50 mark of a video called "1952 Pittsburgh Steelers". I loved those highlight films as a kid, complete with corny alliteration as in "This Packer pilfers a Pittsburgh pass and proceeds to paydirt!" Maybe some of you senior Gopher Holers recall when highlights of the 6 games of the previous week would be shown on a weeknight several days later?

I was trolling through some old 1950's NFL highlights on YouTube and found a tape that included 2 passes caught by "Harry" Grant. They can be found back-to-back at the 4:50 mark of a video called "1952 Pittsburgh Steelers". I loved those highlight films as a kid, complete with corny alliteration as in "This Packer pilfers a Pittsburgh pass and proceeds to paydirt!" Maybe some of you senior Gopher Holers recall when highlights of the 6 games of the previous week would be shown on a weeknight several days later?

Last edited:

If you search Philadelphia Eagles highlights, 1951 as well as 1952 on YouTube - you'll see even more Bud Grant highlights. Number 86 I believe....

Top Bottom