BTT tickets?

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Saturn Sweater, Holy Man, Bueller, anyone, anyone. ... have you received your BTT tickets yet? It's about that time and they haven't arrived in the mail yet. Thanks in advance.

Nada. No word. Maybe one of us should call and remind them they actually need to SEND us the tickets!

Nope. Been watching for them. By the way, it's amazing that hotels.com has a lot of discounted hotel rooms for the weekend. There must not be a lot of advance sales.

They are practically giving the upper deck tickets away to students as well. Something on TV last night said $50 for all sessions for students. The recession is really kicking in, and discretionary spending oin things like sports is on the decline.

B10 Tix

Just opened mine. Section 12. Maybe see some of you there.

yes but how much are the tickets for non-students of big ten schools?

yes but how much are the tickets for non-students of big ten schools?

All session for lower bowl is $275; upper deck is $165, I think. Not cheap, but if you actually make it to every game, it is cheaper per game than at the Barn.

Received mine today too...Row 1 of Section 111. According to the chart on the Conseco website, Minnesota fans seem to be in Sec. 11, 12, 111, 112 and 217 behind a basket and home team band. We had better be home team. Can't think about it much today when focus is on tonight.

I am going to plug the BTT again like I do in every BTT thread. It is a great time and I highly recommend going. You get to watch some great basketball then go and hang out with fans from other B10 teams. If you go I suggest getting a hotel room downtown and just walk everywhere. In the past all I have needed was a North Face fleece to be comfertable at night. I know many people buy an all session pass but I simply get tickets off the street, and personally I have never had any problem with bad tickets. It can get a little spendy but I think it is well worth it.

I really wish they still held the BTT in Chicago. That made the trip doable for me.

Just had a good friend move to Indy, so am planning on going next year. My question is how far in advance do tickets go on sale for the next years's Big Ten tournament?

Just had a good friend move to Indy, so am planning on going next year. My question is how far in advance do tickets go on sale for the next years's Big Ten tournament?

In the past, we have had to pry that information out of our ticket office, but typically, public all session tickets will be available in late November or early December.

The Chcago trip is easier, but the layout of downtown Indy is much nicer for walking to Conseco, getting into restaraunts, etc. Like Boiler said, it really is a great weekend, with largely well behaved fan bases and fun bantering.

In the past, we have had to pry that information out of our ticket office, but typically, public all session tickets will be available in late November or early December.

The Chcago trip is easier, but the layout of downtown Indy is much nicer for walking to Conseco, getting into restaraunts, etc. Like Boiler said, it really is a great weekend, with largely well behaved fan bases and fun bantering.

Thanks for the info. I have spent considerable time in downtown Indy. I really like it. Lots of establishments close together. Many of them are within walking distance of Canseco.

Top Bottom