BTN's Tom Dienhart: Minnesota is a team on the rise as it enters Year 4 of Kill era

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Dienhart:

Minnesota is a team on the rise as it enters Year Four of the Jerry Kill era. Sporting News loves the Golden Gophers, tabbing them third in the West. I could see that, especially if the defense continues to shine and the offense can develop a passing game. I was shocked to see Athlon have Minnesota tabbed fifth in the West. Really? No way the Gophers finish lower than fourth.

http://btn.com/2014/07/14/dienhart-reacts-to-2014-football-preview-mags/

Go Gophers!!

per Dienhart:

Minnesota is a team on the rise as it enters Year Four of the Jerry Kill era. Sporting News loves the Golden Gophers, tabbing them third in the West. I could see that, especially if the defense continues to shine and the offense can develop a passing game. I was shocked to see Athlon have Minnesota tabbed fifth in the West. Really? No way the Gophers finish lower than fourth.

Go Gophers!!

Then why do you have all of our defensive units ranked in the bottom third? WTF?

Then why do you have all of our defensive units ranked in the bottom third? WTF?

Because you are reading and listening to mush brains who need to make appointments with me, so we can do our best to find their heads.

per Dienhart:

Go Gophers!!

That's a strong vote of confidence. Clearly Dienhart doesn't believe in Northwestern. The Cats are a wildcard this year. I think they could win anywhere from 5-9 games and it wouldn't surprise me

That's a strong vote of confidence. Clearly Dienhart doesn't believe in Northwestern. The Cats are a wildcard this year. I think they could win anywhere from 5-9 games and it wouldn't surprise me

Now you have really gone out on a limb there. Holy Schmolly, any team could win from 5-9 games in a season.

He obviously must think our running game is strong enough to put up massive points.

i think its a makeup article especially after what went down with Sawvel. He did say "…the defense continues to shine…" so he wasn't just talking about Offense.

Now you have really gone out on a limb there. Holy Schmolly, any team could win from 5-9 games in a season.

Yeah, that was the point. I was saying the Cats are pretty much impossible to pick. Keep working on the reading comprehension.

The same for our Gophers as we have our share of unknowns and possible weak areas going into the season; WR. QB, DT, OLB.

Their union contract stipulates they can finish no lower than .500 in conference.

No kidding. It is like he grades each unit a C or D then gives the overall defense a B???

Yeah, that was the point. I was saying the Cats are pretty much impossible to pick. Keep working on the reading comprehension.

I had the same take as Doc so I went back and re-read your post. After reading it a second time, I still have the same take as Doc. Good to know that I'm not the only one who needs to continue working on my reading comprehension.

Top Bottom