BTN's Tom Dienhart Early Look at 2017 West

Mentions Conor Rhoda - nice job, Dienhart!

4th or 5th is probably a good prediction. We'll probably see a pretty significant step back on defense. I don't think the new coaching staff will get the same results out of our defense than the staff that handpicked these guys.

I would just like to see growth throughout the year on defense and a step up on offense in 2017.

Iowa and quite possibly Northwestern will be better than Nebraska. Look at Nebraska's schedule from this season...stroke schedule. Any challenge and they were blown out. They have a lot of problems on both sides of the ball, especially on the lines.

5th in the B1G West next year is probably where most will have the Gophers predicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Gophers QB Conor Rhoda is returning for his fifth year. P.J. Fleck met with him today. Rhoda has a chance to compete for the 2017 job.
— JoeChristensen (@JoeCStrib) January 7, 2017

Go Gophers!!

Guess you didn't see this.
To DPs credit, the article came out 21 hours ago, and the tweet 21 mins ago or so. Fleck didn't meet with Rhoda until this morning

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

To DPs credit, the article came out 21 hours ago, and the tweet 21 mins ago or so. Fleck didn't meet with Rhoda until this morning

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Maybe the college football expert had inside knowledge?

Top Bottom