BTN says OSU will win by more than 50

MspHawk

Reaction score
Just when it cant get any worse in MN, it does. OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER

Just when it cant get any worse in MN, it does. OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER

Was this a surprise to you? New bulletin: Its already worse. A couple guys on TV predicting the score of this game isn't some sort of blow to anyone's psyche.

I dont think MN loses by 50.

I think Ohio St is a really good team, but they are not a juggernaut.

My bet is a 30-35 point loss. Blowout yes, but not by 50. If anything, the dogs will be called off in the 2nd half.

Just because they won huge last week doesn't mean they will win by an insane margin this week. I expect they will win big, but a 50 point margin is hard to predict.

I dont think MN loses by 50.

I think Ohio St is a really good team, but they are not a juggernaut.

My bet is a 30-35 point loss. Blowout yes, but not by 50. If anything, the dogs will be called off in the 2nd half.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. That wisky loss put a rip in OSU's resume. They need more style points.

The fact that they completely manhandled Purdue who manhandled us leads me to believe they won't beat us by more then 10 points...

I base this conclusion on absolutely nothing...

"We should win this game pretty easily. We are just too deep, too strong, too talented, and too tough for Ohio State. I'd be suprised if we are not ahead by three or four touchdowns by the end of the first quarter. This game will not even be close. The final score will be 84-14 Minnesota. You can take that score to the bank" Quote from another thread, made me laugh.

Seriously, good luck today. Hope the Gophers look respectable, the stadium is full, regardless of the spread they play the game for a reason. Gophers 17 OSU 35.

"We should win this game pretty easily. We are just too deep, too strong, too talented, and too tough for Ohio State. I'd be suprised if we are not ahead by three or four touchdowns by the end of the first quarter. This game will not even be close. The final score will be 84-14 Minnesota. You can take that score to the bank" Quote from another thread, made me laugh.

Seriously, good luck today. Hope the Gophers look respectable, the stadium is full, regardless of the spread they play the game for a reason. Gophers 17 OSU 35.

The number 50 reminds me of something: the decade that the Hawkeyes last won a Rose Bowl.

The number 50 reminds me of something: the decade that the Hawkeyes last won a Rose Bowl.

We're really not in a position to make fun of anyone's streaks at the moment. Rose Bowl asside Iowa's played in a few BCS Bowls in the last decade alone & we're struggling to make Sun Bowl appearances...

Top Bottom