BTN Live Streaming?

Reserve

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the BTN is doing live streaming again this year? I know the production is bad, the announcing is bad, and, well, the Gophers should slaughter their exhibition opponents, but I'd still like to see them if possible. Maybe I wasn't navigating well enough on the BTN website but if there's a link could someone post it?

Thanks.

Gopher All-Access is now a part of the Big Ten Digital Network. Big Ten Digital Network offers fans the most comprehensive online streaming coverage for Big Ten Conference athletic events. Subscribers to Big Ten Digital Network will continue to receive access to live and on-demand content from Gopher All-Access. Fans only looking for access to Gopher All-Access content can still subscribe to just Gopher All-Access on monthly and annual renewing terms.

• Gopher All-Access Monthly - $9.95
  • Gopher All-Access Yearly - $79.95
  • Big Ten Digital Network Monthly - $14.95
  • Big Ten Digital Network Yearly - $119.95

Gold Vision said:
Gopher All-Access is now a part of the Big Ten Digital Network. Big Ten Digital Network offers fans the most comprehensive online streaming coverage for Big Ten Conference athletic events. Subscribers to Big Ten Digital Network will continue to receive access to live and on-demand content from Gopher All-Access. Fans only looking for access to Gopher All-Access content can still subscribe to just Gopher All-Access on monthly and annual renewing terms.

[*]Gopher All-Access Monthly - $9.95
[*]Gopher All-Access Yearly - $79.95
[*]Big Ten Digital Network Monthly - $14.95
[*]Big Ten Digital Network Yearly - $119.95

Wasn't an iPhone app supposed to be coming? I have not seen this in the market lately at least.

Top Bottom