BTN just said that Fleck thinks the Gophers are the best 2-3 team in the country.

3-3

Game winning FG against NC missed
Comeback on the road against Michigan falls just short
Second half collapse against Iowa.

This team is solid, record could be better than it is. No going back but this team has a chance to win a lot more games this season. UCLA, Maryland, Rutgers, Illinois, Wisconsin are all beatable and after today PSU doesn't feel impossible either.

Margin for error is slim but with Brosmer running the offense and a solid defense there is a chance this team goes on a run.
Looking forward to PSU visiting again.

If this team plays the way they are capable of playing look out. Brosmer's stat line from tonight won't jump off the page but he is really settling in and leading the team.
Yeah I will take 15-19 every game if they also pound the rock like tonight. Great balance on offense.

If this team plays the way they are capable of playing look out. Brosmer's stat line from tonight won't jump off the page but he is really settling in and leading the team.
I was disappointed in the lack of downfield passing, but he did throw a nice dart to Brockington late in the game. It was his only completion with 15 air yards all night

I was disappointed in the lack of downfield passing, but he did throw a nice dart to Brockington late in the game. It was his only completion with 15 air yards all night
Wind may have been a factor as neither team took a lot of downfield shots.

He took what the defense was giving him and I don't recall many throws that were up for grabs. Loving the fact that we now throw to the RB. KC didn't do that (doesn't do it at Rutgers either).

Wind may have been a factor as neither team took a lot of downfield shots.

He took what the defense was giving him and I don't recall many throws that were up for grabs. Loving the fact that we now throw to the RB. KC didn't do that (doesn't do it at Rutgers either).
Yes Max is good at throwing check downs for sure.

We're the best maroon/dark red/cardinal and gold team in the nation too.

Top Bottom