BTN format

My $.02. I'll put my Pequot Lakes/Crosslake/Nisswa up against your U.P. of Stinkagain and raise with Lake Havasu City over any place in AZ.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lived in the Pequot Lakes area for 20 years...put 3 kids through HS there. Great place to raise kids and use the recreation facilities.

Don't think so....and you should see what the developer's have in the way of plans for Tubac.

Are you talking the course or development? Unless they've redone it, the course is crap.

Has this thread dissolved into a p1ssing contest over retirement homes in Arizona/ Nevada. A new low even for the Gopherhole.

Yes, I will be in Winnipeg next winter. Fire away.

Love Winnipeg. Use to do Fly in fishing trips to Amphibian Lake out of White Shell air base. We would spend a couple night in Winnipeg. Catch a GoldenEye game if they were home

Are you talking the course or development? Unless they've redone it, the course is crap.

It has a three 9 hole format, and gets a ton of play . The Stables Resturant is one of the best around. It is a great golf resort with many amenities. Might want to check Golf Digest review.

Who knew I was going to learn all about the great state of Arizona in a thread about the BTN?

I find it interesting the people that feel the need to discuss their social status/wealth on here always seem to be the ones with multiple homes in different states, playing golf every day, taking amazing expensive vacations, etc. Regardless of whether it's true or not, it reeks of insecurity.

I find it interesting the people that feel the need to discuss their social status/wealth on here always seem to be the ones with multiple homes in different states, playing golf every day, taking amazing expensive vacations, etc. Regardless of whether it's true or not, it reeks of insecurity.

As does feeling the need to comment on it.

Any surprise that Ruppert changed the subject after being called out for making false comments about Wisconsin?

As does feeling the need to comment on it.

Ok man. I just find it interesting that's all. If I was as well-off as they claim to be I certainly wouldn't feel the need to bring it up, especially if it's really not adding to the conversation. I think it's childish, and I chuckle every time I read a post like that.

I apologize for interrupting your d!ck measuring contest. Carry on!

I apologize for interrupting your d!ck measuring contest. Carry on!

Hold On!!!
Measuring Contest? I have been told my whole life that size doesn't matter. Why measure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who knew I was going to learn all about the great state of Arizona in a thread about the BTN?
The BTN thread turned in to a Travel Channel thread. I think that is what everyone should watch until football season starts.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hold On!!!
Measuring Contest? I have been told my whole life that size doesn't matter. Why measure?

How else would we measure self-worth?

Hold On!!!

Because it's the ultimate argument winner apparently.
Do you have a house in Arizona?
Cabin on a lake?
You can measure those instead, if you have one.

For the rest of us, we'll just have to measure the old fashioned way ; )

How else would we measure self-worth?

Typically it's what school/grad program etc one attended. Because every Stanford grad>MN grad. Or not. Then in old age it's retirement homes. Also number of rental properties (around here at least).

FWIW this is probably the most entertaining thread in awhile. At least it doesn't involve soccer.

Top Bottom