BTN features Ray Christensen call for first 3 plays

Reaction score
watching the big ten replay of Saturday's game...and BTN used Ray's calls for the first 3 plays of the drive. I know someone here was looking for somewhere to listen to it....they've been replaying this game quite a bit....so you should be able to catch it. nice move by BTN.

just saw that it, pretty cool that they did that. Thank goodness it wasnt a 3 and out.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to watch my recorded version tonight at home. I was able to listen to Ray's call at the game as i remembered to bring my radio with me. Anyone else notice that the PA announcer said 'Ray Christensen has just finished calling the plays on the radio....' after AFA's first possesion in the 3rd quarter and not the gophers? Oh well, it was great to hear Ray again.

Go Gophers!!!

The three plays that Ray called (BTN) were easily better than any series that "who-know-who" has ever called in his life. That is no joke.. Ray was spot on and hasn't missed a beat. Man I miss him. I wish they would have done a little remembrance of Julius Perlt at some point Sat. That would have been something. Greatest public address announcer ever! He called over 400 football games and over 1000 hoops games.

If you're a member of the Gold Zone at Gophersports.com then you can listen to the entire series. You have to find it in the on demand part, but it is there. I think they should make it free for everyone, but it is there for subscribers. He was incredible, by the way.

Top Bottom