BTN Coverage

Generally agree with this thread - but they are throwing us a bone - noon today is the 2010 Minnesota-Iowa with Duane Bennett scoring the winning td.

I watched 'Big Ten Football and Beyond' last night. They should lose the words "Beyond" and "Big Ten". More than four or five teams in the conference.......Afterwards, I watched BTNLive#........One analyst mentioned Floyd of Rosedale in passing before heading back to the Wolverines.

Bump. Well, we just got talked about on BTN Live. Those guys seem to heavily favor Iowa. "Iowa's defense looks great" and "Minnesota can't pass". It just made me want this game even more than I already do, which is saying something.

Bump. Well, we just got talked about on BTN Live. Those guys seem to heavily favor Iowa. "Iowa's defense looks great" and "Minnesota can't pass". It just made me want this game even more than I already do, which is saying something.

Maybe they can't jaymil but the thing is, this year at least, they haven't tried. Wonder if the BTN guys know that? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom