BT/ACC Challenge Predictions

Yeah! It's not like Wisconsin's been to the Sweet 16 in the last two years or anything! They suck so much!

I can't believe they all don't want to come to Minnesota!

You are all awesome.

Congratulations. I'm sure everyone remembers your historic sweet 16 run. Now please go back to watching your 30-30 basketball game. It's like watching paint dry.

Wisconsin. King of living in the past. As you guys are fighting for an NCAA berth this year at least you can calm yourself knowing that you made the sweet 16 two years ago.

Yeah! It's not like Wisconsin's been to the Sweet 16 in the last two years or anything! They suck so much!

You are all awesome.

Not Minnesota, I'd go to Marquette. They go to sweet 16s and don't make spectators' eyes hurt.

You are all awesome.

Admit it. It's boring basketball unless your a fan of the team and have an interest in the outcome. It just is.

By the way, who comes to another team's board during the middle of a game?

Actually we made it to the Sweet 16 last year where we lost to Syracuse by 1 point. We also went the year before. We also went in 2009- the year we won the Big Ten Title and the Tournament Championship. We've also been to the NCAA tournament every year since 2000. And never finished lower than 4th in the Big Ten.

But don't listen to me, of course you are the one who is logical!

Yeah! Wisconsin sucks! Yeah!

Actually we made it to the Sweet 16 last year where we lost to Syracuse by 1 point. We also went the year before. We also went in 2009- the year we won the Big Ten Title and the Tournament Championship. We've also been to the NCAA tournament every year since 2000. And never finished lower than 4th in the Big Ten.

Why are you wasting your time doing this during the game?

I applaud you on your teams consistent ability to always come up short??? :clap:

No one said they suck. We just think it's ridiculous boring basketball. Which is why if I were an elite basketball player from Wisconsin I'd look to go to Marquette instead of Wisconsin. I want to play for a team that allows me to have fun and win. Not just grind the game away to get a win.

MorningCalmBadger, be honest now. Do you honestly enjoy watching Ryan Evans and Mike Brusiweitz play basketball? Again, be honest.

Down 6. So that's about a 15 point deficit in Wisconsin ball.

Bo Ryan has won a good deal at Wisconsin no denying that.

Wisconsin plays ugly, boring basketball, no denying that either.

Wisconsin is the poster child for everyone who has ever criticized the B1G's style of play.

Its like winning in college football with Georgia Tech's triple option today, nobody likes watching it and you're limited in your ability to play from behind.

Purdue is gonna pull off the upset so we can afford to watch Wisconsin blow an easy one if they so choose. However that means Illinois and Penn State need to take care of business.

Edit: This is turning into a bad night for the Big Ten. Wisconsin goes down ugly. Michigan state down 6. Illinois and Penn State have to win, as I would like to have this thing wrapped up and not have to worry about the outcome of the finale.

LMAO at that possession by Becky. 30 seconds left down 4 and they can't get a shot up until Brust launches a prayer with 6 seconds left. He might have gotten fouled though.

LMAO at that possession by Becky. 30 seconds left down 4 and they can't get a shot up until Brust launches a prayer with 6 seconds left. He might have gotten fouled though.

When you can't attack the basket and your definition of hurry up offense is taking a long three early in the shot clock that's what you get.

lol owned!!!

Anyways, today is a sad day for UW bball...we are most likely going to lose to UV who is a horrible team and drop to 4-3 (probably the worst start in the Bo Ryan era). Quite frankly, we just do not have that good of a team and Bo is too stubborn to play Sam Dekker more. I would not be suprised if Minnie swept us this year. Speaking of Minnie, what a fantastic start...living in the twin cities it is going to be exciting to see some winning atmosphere around the city (other than the WNBA). I am excited for both teams, but Minnie has the momentum right now!

To be honest Wisconsin doesn't get many "elite" recruits. That is part of the genius of Ryan's offense, he doesn't need the most talented players in order for it to work. Rather he recruits players that can work in the system, players who can shoot and are good fundamentally more so than players who create their own opportunities. This is also why the games are so low scoring and frankly boring because the players are more likely to look for a pass than a scoring opportunity. With the exceptions of the Jordan Taylor's, Devin Harris's and Alando Tucker's that would always bail them out at the end of the shot clock. Look at this year for example, it is arguably Ryan's most talented team yet the team has turned in subpar performances because players such as Brust, Evans and Dekker are looking for their opportunities rather than quickly "swinging" the ball ultimately stalling the offense and its effectiveness.

Bo Ryan has won a good deal at Wisconsin no denying that.

Wisconsin plays ugly, boring basketball, no denying that either.

Wisconsin is the poster child for everyone who has ever criticized the B1G's style of play.

Its like winning in college football with Georgia Tech's triple option today, nobody likes watching it and you're limited in your ability to play from behind.

I actually don't mind seeing the triple option.

B1G is taking some lumps in the early games tonight. Love watching Virginia play defense. What a fun game for the Bennett family to watch and win.

Watching Izzo go into whine mode was priceless as Spartina takes it on the chin to Miami. While I want to see the B1G win the challenge, it warms my heart to see Becky and Spartina lose.

Deshaun Thomas is so damn skilled offensively. We'l probably try to put Rodney on him right? Seems like the natural matchup for him.

Why couldn't this Duke team have showed up against us? We'd be up 15 right now. If I'm Ohio State, I'm pissed that I'm only up 5 after holding Duke without a FG for 10+ minutes. If I'm Duke, I can't believe I'm only down by 5.

Why couldn't this Duke team have showed up against us? We'd be up 15 right now. If I'm Ohio State, I'm pissed that I'm only up 5 after holding Duke without a FG for 10+ minutes. If I'm Duke, I can't believe I'm only down by 5.

That is what Memphis said after the dump we took at Florida State last night...Oh, wait...............

That is what Memphis said after the dump we took at Florida State last night...Oh, wait...............

At least one of these hack commentators was called out for using the "tired" excuse. Worst excuse in sports. 18-22 year old kids. 2 and a half days off is plenty.

Penn State down nearly 20, will lose. Illinois wins. Big Ten up 6-5. It's all up to Ohio State.

And the winning streak is over. Terrible by MSU and Wiscy. Just terrible.

Top Bottom