Bryant Allen

underground629

Reaction score

From those vids Allen looks like he's built like Lawrence Westbrook, but I see that he is listed at only 165. He looks heavier than that.

I was surprised to see that he only weighs that much. I wouldn't be surprised if he puts on weight for football though. But yeah he does have that short, strong build like Westbrook.

I'd say he weighs 165 dripping wet from most of the pictures I've seen. He is built nothing like Westbrook.

full_bryant_allen_8.jpg

18674_SAF_17529_2_3a9c.jpg

Yeah, he's a stick, Westbrook's a truck.

But I could definitely see him getting some minutes on the team, kinda like a spark plug type guy, bring some excitement alongside Rodney, get the crowd going. Some dynamic athletes coming to the U over the next couple years.

he reminds me a lot of the mid major point guards who are small and fast as hell who are little devils on the court busting ass every play...the hairdo prolly has something to do with it, either way i wanted one of those guys on the gophs and i think we got one

Wow, he looked a lot bigger in the poor quality video. He is ridiculously skinny. It would definitely help him for both sports if he put on some weight.

Top Bottom