Bryant Allen

GopherNation5

Reaction score
For some reason I was looking around on max preps web site and decided to look up Bryant Allen's senior stats and when I clicked on special teams under the punts category it had Bryant Allen averaging 40 yards a punt. So maybe if Orseske gets injured at some point Allen could step in and be the back up punter and make it a special teams trifecta of punting, returning kicks, and returning punts. I know this is would probably never happen but whatever, I'm bored as hell.

Not sure there isn't much a kid like Allen COULDN'T do! It would be interesting to know if he can throw a football. You figure if he's a 3-star PG recruit in basketball, he probably has outstanding "court" vision that might translate to finding open receivers on a football field. Maybe a "wildcat" candidate, or a flea-flicker candidate.

Just musing...

Not sure there isn't much a kid like Allen COULDN'T do! It would be interesting to know if he can throw a football. You figure if he's a 3-star PG recruit in basketball, he probably has outstanding "court" vision that might translate to finding open receivers on a football field. Maybe a "wildcat" candidate, or a flea-flicker candidate.

Just musing...

He has played both running back and quarterback in HS.

Top Bottom