Bryant Allen stars in Normandy tourney title game

He seems to be an excellent offensive player. If there is any way he can manage to play 2 overlapping sports, he will have to learn to stay in front of his man defensively. He also seems to play his game well below the rim. I'd really like a chance to see him play.

He sort of reminds me of Kris Humphries. Tons of scoring ability, never passes the ball. I wonder how he'd cope with not being the go-to guy.

You're seeing edited video, of course he isn't passing the ball in it he is their scorer and showing non scoring plays is boring on a video like this. I would bet money on this kid being as good or a better shooter as Blake in a year if he wanted to focus on it. Nice two feet standing vert.

I know he's a football recruit, but Tubby is definitely going to like this kid. Here is some footage of him from December 29th in a holiday tournament championship game. He's #2 in blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryUPQDgT2Es

He has a great hair-do and he certainly can shoot. I think Tubby will find a place for him once we finish our New Years Day Bowl game next year.

Just from watching those clips...his game reminds me a lot of former Arizona Wildcat Salim Stoudamire. Lefthanded guard with a quick release, deep range and a deadly 3 point shot. Would be an excellent addition to have on the team without using up a BB scholarship

The Tubster is going to need to buy a lot more basketballs wtb all the football players this board has drafted onto the basketball team.

You're seeing edited video, of course he isn't passing the ball in it he is their scorer and showing non scoring plays is boring on a video like this. I would bet money on this kid being as good or a better shooter as Blake in a year if he wanted to focus on it. Nice two feet standing vert.

Of course I realize it's edited. But there were too many times that if you were playing team ball, you would have passed, and he didn't. And BTW, watching a great assist is fun too. It's one thing watching a handful or two of great shots, but after awhile, I look for guards who liek to get others involved. I guess it's the ex-coach in me. I really like watching a guy play tough defense, but I know I'm unlikely to see that in these types of videos.

He wasn't facing much defense in most of those shots, so I don't know whether he's got a quick enough shot to be a scorer like that in college. And I mean that quite literally--I just can't tell one way or the other.

Top Bottom