brook dieter

I hope not. The fellas next to me claimed it was a sprain, but had no info on her status.

Sounds like it, a Grade 3 sprain: Complete tear of the ligament. If she did come back, it would probably be in the regionals and who knows if she would be abke to contribute or even if we could make it that far without her.

It's a shame Cowles is not 3 or 4 inches taller. She has a cannon and hits smart, but hurts our defense when up front, as she's not much of a blocker. If we are going to advance in the tourney Gibbemeyer will have to continue to be the (wo)MAN, Kyla will have to be more consistent, Kelly and Rachel will have to connect, and either Pam or Katie need to show some hitting moxie.

Does anyone know when this happened? I was at the tOSU game and noticed she was wearing the brace.

Does anyone know when this happened? I was at the tOSU game and noticed she was wearing the brace.

Happened during the 3-1 victory over Michigan. She went down in the 2nd set with the Gophers trailing 15-11, a set they eventually lost 25-20.

This is horrible news for the Gophers, just was an energy boost and one of the top players. I remember when PSU was in town, she was really the only one out there playing with any desire or heart.

I know. I feel really bad for her. She's such a great player and asset to the team. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

hopefully she won't try to come back before she is healthy. if it is as bad as johnnygopher says then she needs to stay off it until it is healed.
who is her replacement? we did ok on sunday without her so maybe we can still be good.

Sounds like it, a Grade 3 sprain: Complete tear of the ligament. If she did come back, it would probably be in the regionals and who knows if she would be abke to contribute or even if we could make it that far without her.

Very not good. I was a VB player and my best attribute was my leap. I had a grade 3 and never again had anything close to the same vertical. But I was 15 yrs older than her when it happened, so I really hope that her young body heals better than mine.

Top Bottom